BMZ Battery repair

Babrassiler

I have a BMZ battery (Bulls E-Stream Evo Series Battery) that won't charge. The Rosenberger connector pins on the charge side have been damaged.

I contacted both Bulls & BMZ North America, BMZ NA doesn't have the equipment in the US to diagnose and repair.

Any leads on how I might be able to get the battery repaired would be greatly appreciated.

Rosenberger connector pins on the charge side have been damaged

Have you tried charging from the discharge side?
Most discharge ports can also used for charging.

A skilled electrician should be able to replace the rosenberger connector. The connector is available online.

Have you tried charging from the discharge side?
I did try this and was unsuccessful. I reached out to HI-C battery who believe the arc which caused the damage to the connector also damaged the battery management system. They gave me a lead on a site in Germany that perform this but I would have to remove the BMS for shipping!!

I still have this battery but have had no luck in finding someone to repair it. I contacted BMZ North America but they don't have repair options at this time. Luna Cycles are also sold out of Rosenberger connectors and I can't find another site that sells them. Any ideas?

Back