Black Friday sales 2023

PatriciaK

Region
USA
City
Pacific Northwest and Piedmont Triad
One among many, I'm sure, but if you're looking for a decent quality bike under $1000 (just barely), this is a great option:

Anyone interested in converting their bike to electronic shifting, Archer Components is running a 25% off holiday sale for items over $50.

Use the discount code HOLIDAYSALE at checkout.

One among many, I'm sure, but if you're looking for a decent quality bike under $1000 (just barely), this is a great option:

Geez - got an email today for buy one, get one for half off - they REALLY want to get rid of current inventory!

Lots of deals these days, with industry overstock?

Includes my Ride1UP Roadster, on sale for $895 or the gravel version for $1145

If you haven’t tried a lightweight ebike (Roadster is ~33 lbs), you’re really missing out on a different experience. Nimble, fast, responsive. Have ~8000 miles on mine with only a belt replacement at 5000 miles for $60 I think, and will never go back to a heavy e-bike again. And $895 is a very low price of admission, if you can get in your country.

Geez - got an email today for buy one, get one for half off - they REALLY want to get rid of current inventory!
That is a good price for the Flow. I wish I would have bought 1 Flow back in the day instead of 2 Sports. Both Sports still going strong, but I do like the ST. If I remember right, I paid at least 1200 plus tax for the Sports...

These Brooks Running wicking tops are awesome for cycling and in general for any active sports:

The High Point is a lighter weight fabric:

The Notch is better for colder days. The Notch is not a hoodie even though the link implies it is. They do sell hoodies as well if you'd like one:

Both are on sale right now.

Bikes Online has some deals. I helped a woman buy a bike Wednesday for 40% off at Mike's Bikes, then she got 25% off all accessories and a $75 gift card.
1700873680676.png

Back