Black friday deals

I would love the HF1100 and using it as a commuter bike, but I'd hate to get pulled over and be questioned about the motor and whether I have an M1 or M2 license and registration. The RCS can get up to over 28 mph in off-road mode. I am expecting that the RCS is a 9 transistor 25 amp peak motor controller like the CCX. I've been told by Juiced it is, but what is advertised on their website is a 9 transistor 20 amp peak motor controller. Wondering if anyone with an RCS can speak to the motor controller?
Aim that sucker off the road if you are at a place where the cruiser can't follow.

In case anyone is interested, I just received this email from Bolton Ebikes about a Black Friday sale.
***NOTE***
This isn't intended to be an ad for Bolton Ebikes and I am in no way associated with the company.

"Hey
Many people have asked if we'll have a "Black Friday" Sale.
Between pandemics, supply issues and political madness, I wasn't sure what we should do. We have back-ordered bikes with delays and I WANT to have bikes in stock! What to do, what to do....
YES, we're having a Sale.
I'm extremely grateful that amid the turmoil this year Bolton Ebikes managed to not only survive, but THRIVE! Black Friday however sounds "icky". It sounds "salesy" (if that's even a word). Because I'm so thankful for everything my customers (you) have done for me this year, I wanted to do SOMETHING! I believe Thanksgiving is a time to be with family. I want to be at home with my family, and give you that opportunity too. To make this possible, we'll be starting our sale on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25th. I wanted to give you a sneak peak and heads up.
We're releasing more bikes for Pre-order.

I tried to wait. I've been putting bikes into production the last several months.... and I haven't told you. You might be wondering, WHY?! I wanted bikes to be in stock, or at least have VERY short lead times. Lead times for components have continued to increase. We are literally ordering Blackbird components (and others) up to a YEAR in advance. Yes, you read that right. I'm ordering parts NOW, for bikes you won't see until the end of 2021, possibly early 2022!
2021 will likely see increased demand for electric bikes and longer than usual lead times. Because you're on this list, I want you to have your dream bike by spring of 2021. But I have to be up front, not all of you will get one.

The Blackbird waiting list is nearly 5X larger than the supply.

And it's not the only one. For every 5 people that want a Blackbird, we have 1 bike available in the next batch. On Wednesday of this week we'll be releasing the next batch for Preorder. The lead time will be long, and even a bit vague. The price will remain the same, although costs on our side have risen. Next year there's a good chance the Blackbird price will have to go up to $2,499 even before they're "in stock". If you want one for spring, Wednesday will be your chance.
Is anything available sooner?

Yes! Because we have been putting off pre-orders on several models, we do have some bikes that will be discounted, or have relatively "short" lead times.
In stock with limited quantities, sale starts Wednesday:
  • Cheetah Bikes - On Sale
  • X-15 Bikes - On Sale
  • Bronco - On Sale
  • Crusader - On Sale
  • Avenger - On Sale
Other eBike announcements coming:
  • Lancer 2021 Model (early January delivery, updates to be released Wednesday)
  • Warthog HD750 and MD1000 (January delivery)
  • 2021 Crusader (updates to be released Wednesday)
  • 2021 Avenger (updates to be released Wednesday)
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
We'll also be releasing a BRAND NEW product (not a bike, but something many of you can use). It's our first product that's only made in the USA, but completely made in-house here at Bolton Ebikes Here's a sneak peak of the "Huey"

In addition to the bikes above, we'll also have some discounts on in-stock parts and components.

Production Status for previous orders

We have not forgotten everyone that is patiently awaiting their already ordered bike!

BlackBird August Batch 1, Raptors, Bike Pumps, Warthogs -
Arrival to the port is this week! (Warthogs are already at the port!) Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we don't have an exact date to our shop yet. Once bikes arrive to our facility customers will begin receiving notifications and tracking numbers.
BlackBird September Batch 2 - The bikes have shipped from overseas and are "on the water".

BlackBird November Batch 3 - Final Production assembly still has a tentative date before the end of November. It could be late December or early January for customer delivery. We'll update as we know more.

Foxbat and Sabre November Delivery - Unfortunately we've been notified that the slight delay has turned into a considerable delay. Bikes will not be shipped from overseas until December. We will update as we know more.

My bike is delayed, what are my options?

We understand that the unpredictable lead times on bikes and products are not ideal! (Ok, it's driving me crazy!) Since ordering, your situation may have changed, finances may have been disrupted, life happens and we get it! If your bike is not being delivered as originally scheduled, here are your options:

1. Hold tight! Bikes are coming and we're doing everything in our power to decrease lead times and increase production. If you keep your order in place, we'll ship your bike out as soon as possible.

2. See something else from Bolton Ebikes you like? If you see another bike model that's available sooner, we can change your order accordingly. Just contact our customer service team. We're happy to ship an "in stock" model when available.

3. We would never want to see you go, but if you cannot wait, a full refund is an option. If you request a refund however, we cannot put you back in line if you change your mind later. Once your bike order is canceled it will immediately go to next in line.
Thanks for your understanding, I can't wait to send out Ebike tracking numbers over the coming days!

Kyle
Owner of Bolton Ebikes

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 13120 John Bauer Ave, Grass Valley, California 95945 "

r8u29reedouoh4ke2qh2

In case anyone is interested, I just received this email from Bolton Ebikes about a Black Friday sale.
***NOTE***
This isn't intended to be an ad for Bolton Ebikes and I am in no way associated with the company.
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
We'll also be releasing a BRAND NEW product (not a bike, but something many of you can use).
It's our first product that's only made in the USA, but completely made in-house here at Bolton Ebikes Here's a sneak peak of the "Huey"

In addition to the bikes above, we'll also have some discounts on in-stock parts and components.

Production Status for previous orders

We have not forgotten everyone that is patiently awaiting their already ordered bike!

BlackBird August Batch 1, Raptors, Bike Pumps, Warthogs -
Arrival to the port is this week! (Warthogs are already at the port!) Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we don't have an exact date to our shop yet. Once bikes arrive to our facility customers will begin receiving notifications and tracking numbers.
BlackBird September Batch 2 - The bikes have shipped from overseas and are "on the water".

BlackBird November Batch 3 - Final Production assembly still has a tentative date before the end of November. It could be late December or early January for customer delivery. We'll update as we know more.

Foxbat and Sabre November Delivery - Unfortunately we've been notified that the slight delay has turned into a considerable delay. Bikes will not be shipped from overseas until December. We will update as we know more.

My bike is delayed, what are my options?

We understand that the unpredictable lead times on bikes and products are not ideal! (Ok, it's driving me crazy!) Since ordering, your situation may have changed, finances may have been disrupted, life happens and we get it! If your bike is not being delivered as originally scheduled, here are your options:

1. Hold tight! Bikes are coming and we're doing everything in our power to decrease lead times and increase production. If you keep your order in place, we'll ship your bike out as soon as possible.

2. See something else from Bolton Ebikes you like? If you see another bike model that's available sooner, we can change your order accordingly. Just contact our customer service team. We're happy to ship an "in stock" model when available.

3. We would never want to see you go, but if you cannot wait, a full refund is an option. If you request a refund however, we cannot put you back in line if you change your mind later. Once your bike order is canceled it will immediately go to next in line.
Thanks for your understanding, I can't wait to send out Ebike tracking numbers over the coming days!

Kyle
Owner of Bolton Ebikes

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 13120 John Bauer Ave, Grass Valley, California 95945 "

r8u29reedouoh4ke2qh2
Kyle, thanks for posting the Bolton BF deals. Are you machining a new bottom bracket tool?

More from Bolton Bikes:

"Hey
We have a brand new, MADE IN THE USA Bafang FreeWheel Removal tool! Check out the video below.

Family is EVERYTHING.

Pausing to celebrate - because every moment matters.
Laughing at your Dad's jokes (Again.)
Connecting across the miles.
Enjoying your time together whether near or far.

That's why we started THE SALE EARLY! Starting TODAY (Wednesday) through Monday at 5 PM PST
We're going to be enjoying our time with family - and we want the same for you. So get a great deal and still spend time with those you love. That's a win-win for sure.
FREE Etook Bike LOCK WITH EVERY BIKE PURCHASE. USE COUPON CODE: FreeLOCK
(Make sure to add the Etook bike lock to your cart!)
ELECTRIC BIKES

Avenger (2020 Model) - SALE - $1099 - IN STOCK
Avenger (2021 Model) $1299 - March Pre-order
Blackbird 24'' - SALE - $2199
Blackbird 26'' - SALE - $2199
Bronco - SALE - $1499
Crusader (2020 Model) $1099 - IN STOCK
Crusader (2021 Model) $1299 - March Pre-order
Cheetah - IN STOCK - $2799
Dolphin - $1099
Foxbat - Red - Preorder for January delivery
2021 Lancer Preorder (NEW SIZES and COLORS)
Sabre Preorder
Warthog HD750 - March Pre-order
NEW! Warthog MD750 Mid Drive Chain Model PreOrder
Warthog MD1000 - March Pre-order
X-15 - IN STOCK + SALE - $4499

BATTERIES
52v/20ah Triangle Battery
52v/30ah Triangle Battery

Raptor Spare Battery - SALE - $599
Foxbat and Bronco Spare Battery - 15.6 Ah - SALE - $449 (Also works on the Bronco Bikes)

BRAKES
Juintech M1 150 - SALE - $99
BOLTON EBIKES APPAREL 20% OFF!

AND MUCH MORE! For the Complete list of our sale items, CLICK HERE.

Sale prices are valid as long as supplies last, which won't be long!

Back