Bike shops closed in Michigan

Good to hear some places are smarter than Michigan. Originally showrooms were closed but you could pick up and drop off outside the shop. Also riding bus is quite dangerous a number of virus cases and deaths reported there.

Sadly same problem here. In addition bus service is limited right now and many of these people do not own cars and need to ride bikes to the hospital. The national media has tried to portray the Michigan protests as about Trump and guns rights. Lots of people unhappy not just Trump supporters. Lots of really stupid rules here that cause problems and do nothing to help with spreading the virus.
Your governor of your state has a lot of questionable decisions she has been making and is under scrutiny for violating the civil rights of citizens. I also read that citizens of Michigan cannot pull any state records via the Freedom of Information Act due to somehow being voted out by the people. Hope my sources are correct and the ppl fight these unjustified new rules being imposed on them. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Minnesota Governor has been working with other states and our LBS are all open.

Don't smear yer lipstick boys. :p

!
Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.15.27 AM.png

Your governor of your state has a lot of questionable decisions she has been making and is under scrutiny for violating the civil rights of citizens. I also read that citizens of Michigan cannot pull any state records via the Freedom of Information Act due to somehow being voted out by the people. Hope my sources are correct and the ppl fight these unjustified new rules being imposed on them. Good Luck!
It's better on the West Side of Michigan : Most Businesses have the Mask requirement Signs Posted : Yet say nothing if you aren't wearing one : Unfortunately The vast Majority of People follow the crowds and do what they are told : It's amazing me How so many people forget what they told us in April/May that contradicts today's Claims : IMO that is teh real issue Most people don't wake up to reality until reality slaps them down.

It's better on the West Side of Michigan : Most Businesses have the Mask requirement Signs Posted : Yet say nothing if you aren't wearing one : Unfortunately The vast Majority of People follow the crowds and do what they are told : It's amazing me How so many people forget what they told us in April/May that contradicts today's Claims : IMO that is teh real issue Most people don't wake up to reality until reality slaps them down.
Good to know! I personally have no problem wearing a mask while inside any private business. It is astounding as to why some citizens are fighting that rule. It is not asking too much considering we are probably decreasing the amount of transmission, however, that is also up for debate. When in doubt, wear a mask IMHO. No biggie.

Back