BH just pulled out of US market ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4210
  • Start date
777 the only thing you can buy is the battery pack

All the great deals are gone by now, we all bought 2-3pieces each - Rebel Yamaha 27.5 and few others
But still for 916$ is not bad.. it was 3k when it came out.

Ebiker01, whatever you want to believe. Carry on with your poturage. No different than your reaction when I called it a month ago. Seems clear to me from J.R.'s post:

You're ignoring their official reaponse and just choose whatever fits your side.Confirmation bias at it's finest !!

"I inform you that our US office continues operating normally.

I have passed your request to our office there, and they should get in contact with you shortly. In case you do not receive an answer within the next"

Unfortunetly you missed the 787$ sales for the Yamaha PWX BH ebikes. Mtb and the road gravel ebike. Try read up the other thread, there are a few left.
That was a response to another poster, seems quote didn't go through.

If you have read that thread you would have seen that I already got a gravel X for myself and a mtb for a friend :D.

In reality my post was more me acquiescing to the fact that BH Bikes is actually departing the USA market for the time being. Too bad, I really like their 2020 lineup of bikes.

Well, but that manager said something different in His email reply. Or does this means something else that i don't have the clairvoyance to read ?
. "I inform you that our US office continues operating normally."

For me , all i care is to buy their newer 2020 Atom Carbon Lynx and to have the warranty. No need for dealer. Can ship directly.
From the people i spoke with they will bring the 2020 line up soon.

No need for me to continue on this thread as i had found what i needed to know. Continuing , we will soon also have Dr. Godwin law effect in one of the future posts.

That was a response to another poster, seems quote didn't go through.

If you have read that thread you would have seen that I already got a gravel X for myself and a mtb for a friend :D.
oh not every page of the 17. Is probably the longest thread on EBR . Congrats 👌 , It's a fun toy.

Ebiker01, lol, yes, official response is they are operating normally. You would make a fine market analyst. 😄

oh not every page of the 17. Is probably the longest thread on EBR . Congrats 👌 , It's a fun toy.

Both are very nice bikes. It really is very unfortunate that BH is leaving, especially since they are one of the two major brands that use Brose in their bikes and their quality is really good.

At least their fitness division is strong in the US so in the future they may bring bikes once again.

Well, but that manager said something different in His email reply. Or does this means something else that i don't have the clairvoyance to read ?
. "I inform you that our US office continues operating normally."

For me , all i care is to buy their newer 2020 Atom Carbon Lynx and to have the warranty. No need for dealer. Can ship directly.
From the people i spoke with they will bring the 2020 line up soon.

No need for me to continue on this thread as i had found what i needed to know. Continuing , we will soon also have Dr. Godwin law effect in one of the future posts.

Trust me, I'm pretty disappointed in what appears to be BH Bikes departure from US market. That goes without question.

All I can do now is take solace in knowing that I'm covered warranty wise buying from Crazy Lenny's and also knowing I own a great FS eMTB trail bike that I got for 63% off of retail. No regrets here.

An email I received ...

EVO Diagnostic/Troubleshooting Error code Workflows

Dear BH Bikes USA Dealer,

Due to global stock shortages and continued challenges from COVID-19, BH has suspended operations in North America and is transitioning all points of contact to our European offices.

For service questions or parts orders, please contact:

CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Borja Gambin
[email protected]

To inquire about bike sales or availability, please contact:

EXPORT SALES MANAGER
Jose Miguel Aracama
[email protected]

Operations in North America will be transferred to our BH Europe offices.

also Crazy Lenny’s says they will help but I did purchase from them, they are generally helpful to all

Last edited:
For service questions or parts orders, please contact:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Borja Gambin
[email protected]
To inquire about bike sales or availability, please contact:
EXPORT SALES MANAGER
Jose Miguel Aracama
[email protected]
Operations in North America will be transferred to our BH Europe offices.
also Crazy Lenny’s says they will help but I did purchase from them, they are generally helpful to all

Thanks for posting the Euro contact information... let's hope they eventually return to the US market.

Last edited:
Reactions: TMH
Too bad, their new line up looks so nice, some of their models are among the best looking ebikes out there.

ec520_g78_n1.jpg

My very first E-bike was BH, back in 2013 and I always liked their flair for aesthetic designs.

Mine was a 2014 model but the review of 2013 model can be seen here: https://www.electricbike.com/easy-motion-jumper/

Back then 36V, 12Ah was a big deal.

They were the first to bring nicely integrated batteries to the E-bike market in 2013 and it's bit saddening to see them leave.

US market is extremely price sensitive and with no real biking infrastructure, it is a true wild west of ebike business.
There was plenty of warning signs and opportunities to resurrect but the US operations could not capitalize.

My very first E-bike was BH, back in 2013 and I always liked their flair for aesthetic designs.

Mine was a 2014 model but the review of 2013 model can be seen here: https://www.electricbike.com/easy-motion-jumper/

Back then 36V, 12Ah was a big deal.

They were the first to bring nicely integrated batteries to the E-bike market in 2013 and it's bit saddening to see them leave.

US market is extremely price sensitive and with no real biking infrastructure, it is a true wild west of ebike business.
There was plenty of warning signs and opportunities to resurrect but the US operations could not capitalize.

The 2013 BH Easymotion was way ahead of its time with an integrated battery... the design still looks fresh today.

1591494554908.png

Reactions: TMH
It sure does look like they know how to design bikes, not familiar with them. I think because US is not that serious about e-bikes it makes it too hard for these guys to make any money. The population is warming up to them, but the big interest is in the lower priced models, and the various government levels are way behind on bike infrastructure. The best thing is in the US we have the Class 1-3 regulations for e-bikes which is a big step up from many places, and makes it easier to use existing infrastructure in some cases. Support is very regional.

Too bad, their new line up looks so nice, some of their models are among the best looking ebikes out there.

ec520_g78_n1.jpg
and that one is with 720wh battery with the 21700cells !
They should have continued . Lots of people are buying ebikes recently. Theirs were not cheap but not very expensive either for what they were offering:
-5years warranty
- good components
-very well made frames/designs
Most were 2699$ -5799$(the Atom X mtb.)

Sad to see them go... BH produces some very innovative products worldwide. Hope they return to the US market in the future.

Here is a bit of history on the company... started as Beistegui Hermanos S.A. (BH), a Spanish bicycle manufacturer founded in 1909.

Last edited:
Back