Beecool Bike Ordering Process

smalone

Region
USA
I couldn't find much online pertaining to ordering from beecool bikes so I thought I would share my experience with others.

In mid November I ordered a beecool Adventure bike from beecoolbikes.com. What attracted me to my first electric bike was all the included features like full suspension, fat tires, 21ah battery and a 750 watt motor, and a $200 off sale with free shipping to name a few. The website indicated a late November ship date. To date I have not received this bike.

I received an email from beecool on December 21, 2021 indicating my bike was on it's way with a Fedex tracking number. Fedex as of this writing is still waiting for the bike. I sent an email to beecool inquiring where the bike was. They apologized and said I should have it by Christmas. Well, that didn't happen.

Their website right now indicates a new order of the same bike I ordered will ship the end of December. I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:
What do they charge to cancel an order? That's a typical generic Chinese eBike. At that price point, the components in the suspension aren't going to be much. Edit; I see they charge 2.5% if they finished a transaction on your credit card.

What do they charge to cancel an order? That's a typical generic Chinese eBike. At that price point, the components in the suspension aren't going to be much. Edit; I see they charge 2.5% if they finished a transaction on your credit card.
There is no charge to cancel an order. They do offer a 14 day money back guarantee, buyer pays return shipping. I was not charged a credit card fee as I paid with Paypal. As for the suspension I realize it's not $5000 bike and the suspension won't be the greatest but the reviews I watched on Youtube were mostly positive.

Quality full suspension mtb's from Haibike, Trek, Giant, Specialized, Yamaha, etc will have a heavy built, die cast/forged aluminum center pivot link. Looking at the center link on this bike and like most low budget Chineseium full suspended bikes we see floating in and out of this site, it appears to be made from flimsy metal that is not built for the long run.

Low budget or not, it's no excuse for shoddy engineering, like that cheap link. But it goes beyond that. Note that in the entire video, not one second is spent off road, where a bike like this is supposed to shine. Spends his entire test on a paved path with no bumps, jumps or rises at speed. Want to know why that may be?

Cause I believe whatever suspension travel in the rear there is, it's going to put the rear tire right into that big controller box mounted on the seat tube at most every full compression. Or whatever compression you will squeeze out of that no-name shock of questionable quality.

This site is peppered with Chineseium bikes spammers who take up alot of space and posts trying to rope in just one more customer. I have yet to read of a 4-5-6 or 7 thousand mile and beyond ride reports from owners of these dream machines. This is just my opinion and take it for what you will, but you can take that 1700 dollars, maybe add another grand, and invest in any premium mtb from the above legit manufacturers from a seller on facebook marketplace, craigslist or bicycle blue book and it will still be the smartest and best ebike investment you would ever make over something like this.

In your first post, you got one excuse after another from the seller. That should be enough to tell you to get out while you can. Good luck; I mean that sincerely. And let us know how the Beecool overall experience works for you.

Last edited:

Quality full suspension mtb's from Haibike, Trek, Giant, Specialized, Yamaha, etc will have a heavy built, die cast/forged aluminum center pivot link. Looking at the center link on this bike and like most low budget Chineseium full suspended bikes we see floating in and out of this site, it appears to be made from flimsy metal that is not built for the long run.

Low budget or not, it's no excuse for shoddy engineering, like that cheap link. But it goes beyond that. Note that in the entire video, not one second is spent off road, where a bike like this is supposed to shine. Spends his entire test on a paved path with no bumps, jumps or rises at speed. Want to know why that may be?

Cause I believe whatever suspension travel in the rear there is, it's going to put the rear tire right into that big controller box mounted on the seat tube at most every full compression. Or whatever compression you will squeeze out of that no-name shock of questionable quality.

This site is peppered with Chineseium bikes spammers who take up alot of space and posts trying to rope in just one more customer. I have yet to read of a 4-5-6 or 7 thousand mile and beyond ride reports from owners of these dream machines. This is just my opinion and take it for what you will, but you can take that 1700 dollars, maybe add another grand, and invest in any premium mtb from the above legit manufacturers from a seller on facebook marketplace, craigslist or bicycle blue book and it will still be the smartest and best ebike investment you would ever make over something like this.

In your first post, you got one excuse after another from the seller. That should be enough to tell you to get out while you can. Good luck; I mean that sincerely. And let us know how the Beecool overall experience works for you.
Pretty amazed that someone would jump into this ordering process thread and criticize the bike I purchased not knowing my riding style or intended use. Then to even try to compare the bike I ordered to bikes costing two to five times more is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Really?

Not everyone is a diehard bike enthusiast who has five grand to fork over for a bike.

The video you referenced is not the model I ordered although they are similar. I get it. You dislike Chinese bikes and probably everything else Chinese made.

Here is a review of the model I purchased, and yes it was taken off road.

The purpose of my original post was to let others know that might be contemplating ordering from this company that there may be an extended wait to receive the bike. I was hoping folks who have received a bike from beecool could relate their ordering process and shipping times. I wasn't doing a review of the bike but thanks for yours.

Sorry to see you are offended. You are a new member, you wanted input on a bike & it's buying experience that has very little following around here and a few folks including me chimed in to offer their opinion, based on the facts you have given. It is you who missed the point that for the cost of this sub par bike and a grand more & you could be in possession of a lightly used, premium e-mtb. Not 5 grand. But of course, that does not help you in your current predicament. This will just have to serve as a point for other people to maybe ponder and consider before jumping into one of these things; should they stumble upon this thread. The lesson being; what is available out there, which gives my hard earned dollars the best value, enjoyment and long term reliability?

As much offense you take to my input, you'd be better served to direct it right back at the seller who has offered you nothing but one excuse after another as to why the bike has not been delivered to you. And maybe think hard about cancelling that order.

Consider buying proper width mtb handlebars when that bike arrives...... I've never seen an adult bike with such narrow handlebars.

Pretty amazed that someone would jump into this ordering process thread and criticize the bike I purchased not knowing my riding style or intended use. Then to even try to compare the bike I ordered to bikes costing two to five times more is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Really?

Not everyone is a diehard bike enthusiast who has five grand to fork over for a bike.

The video you referenced is not the model I ordered although they are similar. I get it. You dislike Chinese bikes and probably everything else Chinese made.

Here is a review of the model I purchased, and yes it was taken off road.

The purpose of my original post was to let others know that might be contemplating ordering from this company that there may be an extended wait to receive the bike. I was hoping folks who have received a bike from beecool could relate their ordering process and shipping times. I wasn't doing a review of the bike but thanks for yours.
Late delivery and lack of communication is not news or even a current situation. Most people here don't need the warning and it's been going on for 2 years and longer for some low end suppliers who have little pull with the Chinese factories when it comes to companies who place bigger orders. My caution in the suspension is because a cheap full suspension eBike rides about like a rigid eBike with a suspension seat post. Not like an air full suspension eBike with a lot more travel. To buy your style of full suspension you have a heavier eBike with really little benefit.

Yeah pointless to get a cheap rear suspension on a fat bike which will also require additional maintenance

Fedex has my bike with the "cheap Chineseium suspension". I should have it tomorrow according to Fedex. So I ordered November 15 and will receive it on December 30. Not too bad overall. They could have done better by not printing the shipping label a week before it actually shipped and kept me better informed along the way.

Now, if only the trolls with their opinions can somehow muster the strength to keep their opinions to themselves.

trolls with their opinions can somehow muster the strength to keep their opinions to themselves.
Sorry fella, it's what we do here. Try to help. Resorting to name calling will get you nowhere. FAST. Being butt hurt over posted facts is a waste of time.

My original post was not a review of the bike. It was about ordering and shipping time.

Most of the information in the replies to my post were opinions and even some fact, yet they had nothing to do with the topic of my original post. They were criticisms of features on a bike I have already ordered. I made my decision. Criticising features on a bike I already ordered was unnecessary and improper. It has nothing to do with my feelings. It has everything to do with staying on topic.

Now if that simple concept of staying on topic can be understood we can have a productive thread.

Fedex has my bike with the "cheap Chineseium suspension". I should have it tomorrow according to Fedex. So I ordered November 15 and will receive it on December 30. Not too bad overall. They could have done better by not printing the shipping label a week before it actually shipped and kept me better informed along the way.

Now, if only the trolls with their opinions can somehow muster the strength to keep their opinions to themselves.
It is 24 degrees, snowy and icy so I had nothing better to do than watch a couple review videos of your bike. I'm not in the market for a fat tire bike but if I was I'd give it serious consideration. It looks like a good choice for what it is and I'd be happy to ride it any day. Good performance, excellent battery capacity and some innovative features for an inexpensive bike. I have a few cheap bikes (including a couple from Walmart) and a couple more expensive ones. The cheap ones have been functional, durable and fun to ride.
Here is a Walmart folder that I rode around Crater Lake several years ago. In this picture had to be carried over the snow for a few hundred feet to get to clear road).
1640800339879.png

Another Walmart bike that I have done short tours on.
1640800464430.png

I'd pass over the negativism and just enjoy your bike. I'm looking forward to your review, especially after you've had it for a while - who knows, maybe at some point I will be in the market. Hoping nothing but good experiences for you.

Did you ever end up getting the ebike from BeeCoolBikes?? I’m curious because I was thinking of buying the Bee Challenger from their site.

Did you ever end up getting the ebike from BeeCoolBikes?? I’m curious because I was thinking of buying the Bee Challenger from their site.
Yes I did. It's a pretty good bike with a lot of standard features for the money. The only problem is if it arrives damaged, which a few do, the wait for replacement parts is months. Overall it's been a great bike.

I couldn't find much online pertaining to ordering from beecool bikes so I thought I would share my experience with others.

In mid November I ordered a beecool Adventure bike from beecoolbikes.com. What attracted me to my first electric bike was all the included features like full suspension, fat tires, 21ah battery and a 750 watt motor, and a $200 off sale with free shipping to name a few. The website indicated a late November ship date. To date I have not received this bike.

I received an email from beecool on December 21, 2021 indicating my bike was on it's way with a Fedex tracking number. Fedex as of this writing is still waiting for the bike. I sent an email to beecool inquiring where the bike was. They apologized and said I should have it by Christmas. Well, that didn't happen.

Their website right now indicates a new order of the same bike I ordered will ship the end of December. I wouldn't count on it.
Lost me at BEECOOL. That should have been enough of a red flag right there. CN

Check out Citizen Cycle on Youtube, i remember seeing some good comparison videos on his channel with the Be Cool Challenger?

Back