BBS02 Battery question

I am looking to put a BBS02 on a recumbent bike and want to use either the battery from my Juiced CCS or my wife's Voltbike. This is new territory for me. Would this be complicated to do? Seems like it would be a good idea as I already have these batteries available.
Feedback would be appreciated.

48V is 48V. If you can get the same carrier/cradle, then you can swap batteries easily. Otherwise, you need some way to hold the battery on the recumbent, as well as the electrical connections. And if you don't do it well, they can fall off.

A lot of BBS02B motor kits are running on recumbent bikes. Which bike model and maker, please? What is your bottom bracket width?

1583624175433.png

A lot of BBS02B motor kits are running on recumbent bikes. Which bike model and maker, please? What is your bottom bracket width?

View attachment 469717
Sorry about taking so long to reply. Our internet has been down. It is an older Actionbent. I measured 2 11/6 which translates to 68.262 my so I figure it is a standard 68mm bottom bracket. I'm thinking I can get something on eBay to go from a three pole two wire to maybe an Anderson plug.

Sorry about taking so long to reply. Our internet has been down. It is an older Actionbent. I measured 2 11/6 which translates to 68.262 my so I figure it is a standard 68mm bottom bracket. I'm thinking I can get something on eBay to go from a three pole two wire to maybe an Anderson plug.
Are you certain the third pin has a function? I didn't think Juiced batteries had a communication wire.

Back