Battery source in Southern CA ?

Desert explorer

I would like to see what an additional battery would cost but do not know who would be a trusted source in the Los Angeles area. My battery say Reention and Dorado + on it. 48 volt 21Ah.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_7094.JPG
    IMG_7094.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_7095.JPG
    IMG_7095.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_7098.JPG
    IMG_7098.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_7099.JPG
    IMG_7099.JPG
    366.1 KB · Views: 348
Are you wanting an exact replacement?
A rebuild?
A local source to go and purchase? Or an online source?

What bike is it for?

I do not need a rebuild on my current one,it's fine. As long as it fits into the mating part on my bike I guess it would be ok if it was a different brand. I would like to buy from a local source in the Los Angles area so I could make sure it fits and support a local business.
My bike is branded a Bakcou.
Thanks
Ken

It's a common battery make & style. Google, and you can send a message to Reention, they may be able to give you the name of a dealer in your area.

Luna Cycle may have one that fits. I would call them with what you have and see what they say.
They're in Torrence.

California Electric Bike is also selling batteries now, but they're in the Bay area so probly not an easy stop-in: https://california-ebike.com/

In so many cases these things are proprietary, or exclusive enough you need to either go back to the source, or a source that has the same type of case and pack.
That nearly looks like the packs they put on Aventon bikes. If that were the case you could probly get one from them, they're in Ontario, CA.

Some of that stuff is common on china markets like aliexpress.

In so many cases these things are proprietary, or exclusive enough you need to either go back to the source, or a source that has the same type of case and pack.
That nearly looks like the packs they put on Aventon bikes. If that were the case you could probly get one from them, they're in Ontario, CA.

Some of that stuff is common on china markets like aliexpress.
He said it was a Reention Dorado, so not proprietary and quite common.

Back