Battery port protection

ChasA

I'm having a problem with the battery plug-in rubber cap. It broke off easily during the 1st week and its nearly
impossible to fit it in. Sometimes 15 minutes to get it to seal. Is there a replacement or a fix? Don't want to ride
without that spot sealed. Don't want to keep using tape. Have the metro+.

Last edited:
I'm having a problem with the battery plug-in rubber cap. It broke off easily during the 1st week and its nearly
impossible to fit it in. Sometimes 15 minutes to get it to seal. Is there a replacement or a fix? Don't want to ride
without that spot sealed. Don't want to keep using tape. Have the metro+.
I also emailed magnum,
the response I got was:
"Thanks for contacting Magnum. I'm sorry to hear about your rubber cap breaking off but we don't carry any replacement caps. It isn't a terribly important port to keep covered. At the very most you might get some dust build up that you would need to blow out."

I also emailed magnum,
the response I got was:
"Thanks for contacting Magnum. I'm sorry to hear about your rubber cap breaking off but we don't carry any replacement caps. It isn't a terribly important port to keep covered. At the very most you might get some dust build up that you would need to blow out."
I also have this problem with my new Metro+. I don't like the idea of having to blow dust out of the port. I am thinking of finding an alternative plastic plug that fits. Or what about getting another electrical connector and using it as the cover. The battery is too expensive to leave an open port.

Back