Bafang, possible to integrate bike lights?

jdash

Is it possible to integrate bike lights with Bafang? Any Bafang display supports turning on and off lights? Any possibility of having a light sensor to turn lights on when dark? I could not find any example by googling. I saw there is a USB port in the display of eRad BBSHD, which may be used for lights?

I wired my lights directly into the battery pack (bottle/dolphin) as it has an on/off switch and I prefer to ride with lights all the time (safety), works great!

It seems like most of the dolphin packs available with these kits include an on/off switch, wiring in light at least provides some point to the on/off switch :)

I wired my lights directly into the battery pack (bottle/dolphin) as it has an on/off switch and I prefer to ride with lights all the time (safety), works great!

It seems like most of the dolphin packs available with these kits include an on/off switch, wiring in light at least provides some point to the on/off switch :)

Do you plugin your bike light every time when you put the battery back to the bike?

My lights are wired in all the time (the lights have switches on them, but I always run with them on). Accordingly, as soon as the battery pack is in its holder and turned on (battery pack has a switch) the lights come on.

Purchased lights from Luna Cycle that are capable of handling wide range of voltages...

No control of lights from Bafang controller (but I don't see this as necessary either)...

I just finished my build and I wired in supernova e bike likes directly to my 52 v dolphin battery pack. There is an on off switch on the front headlight which also turns the taillight on an off. I will probably just leave this switch on so every time the bike is on the lights are on.

Back