Bafang mid drive in Canada?

TJB

I'm looking for a dealer for the Bafang mid drive motor in Canada. Thanks to anyone for your help.

Hi Chris,here's were I got the mid drive.Not to many places here that carry the mid drive,lots places have the hub,had one of those on my last EBIKE but not again. One flat tire on the rear and a few broken spokes.No one wanted to touch the bike.Proved out to be very difficult to get help with it.
Address as follows
Power in Motion
Eua Claire Market
176-200 Barclay Parade SW
Calgary Alta.
JT2P - 4R5
Ph:403-233-8841
A Bafang 750watt 48 volt 17 amp
TJ

Last edited:
I found this dealer in Toronto and Greg the owner is great to deal with answered my email inquiries the same day and goes out of his way to be helpful.

ezriders
1374 Danforth Ave.
Toronto, ON
M4J1M9
Phone: (416) 461-8989
Email: [email protected]

Mtb welcome to EBR. I see you have been a member a short time (maybe only a month for me) and thought you might want to be aware of Bafang mid drive that is not in Canada.

Look up WattWagons.com. If you go to their Arcion (sp) controller and read about it you may find it of interest. Even if you order it with more peppy abilities it turns on at 750w as I understand it.

Tried to copy page over here with my phone - no luck.

Between their site and the Watt Wagons forum here make sure you read about increased efficiency, smoothed out function and control, expanded ability to self program later. Increased power may be the least of it.

Back