Aventure.2 Power Loss?

frozentundra

Region
USA
Have a new Aventure 2, went for a couple 25 mile rides past few days. First one was great with no issues. Second one mostly great, but on the way home bike just turned off randomly twice. First time, turned battery and screen back on and good to go. Second time, had to take the battery out and then turn battery and screen back on to get it to work. Anyone else have this issue?

Got home fine but would have been a bummer to get stuck 10 miles out. This thing sure is fun to ride but is a bear to move with no power.

Hey there, can you please send us in an e-mail at [email protected] so our customer support team can get to working on finding you a solution, please? And could you please include photo / video of the issue, thank you!!

I had the same problem yesterday, shut down twice on a 14 mile ride. Purchased 3/3/23 with 690 miles. So far no explanation. Could not find any info on internet.

I had the same problem yesterday, shut down twice on a 14 mile ride. Purchased 3/3/23 with 690 miles. So far no explanation. Could not find any info on internet.
We suggest filing a warranty claim or visiting a local dealer.

I had same problem level. Hard to peddle home on e-bike.

So at home, I tipped the battery out an inch or two, tried to turn on power and a little out of the "slot" I had power. That meant the wiring was good but the male/female battery connections were off.
You can't safely ride with the battery not latched in. This happened once while on full power assist. So the contact was not good and the connection created a little heat. It melted just a little plastic which hardened and pushed a contact aside a little. I just trimmed out the plastic a little and problem solved.

Back