Aventon speed sensor

mrbongalpr

Region
USA
I had my local bike shop assemble my Aventon Adventure. During the test ride they discovered that the screen was not showing the speed. I am yet to see or ride my bike and awaiting word from Aventon. Does anyone know the turnaround time for such matters? When does the warranty start? I don't want my bike to sit at the shop while the return window closes. Thanks!

They will ask you for a video of the problem, IMHO. Shoot a video and email it to them to expedite the process. My experience is they respond within 24 hours during weekday business times.

I don't even have the bike it's at the bike shop. Nice to see someone from the area. I am in Tysons.

I don't even have the bike it's at the bike shop. Nice to see someone from the area. I am in Tysons.
Ashburn here. Welcome to the "Aventon Club". Have the bike shop shoot them a pic if they will. I've got two Aventon Levels myself.
allthree1.JPG

Thanks for reaching out. Now I am dealing with an E22 throttle error after only taking the bike on 3 rides.

Thanks for reaching out. Now I am dealing with an E22 throttle error after only taking the bike on 3 rides.
Note: I don’t have an E-Bike Yet but I am an accomplished Bicycle Mechanic and former USAF Senior Technician on F16’s so I know a lil about troubleshooting.
You have had 2 issues so far with your E-Bike. Both of those could be related to something as simple as a loose connections. Have you looked at or checked these connections?
Is the LBS you had assemble the bike an Aventon Dealer? How much experience do they have with Aventon Bikes?

For the good stuff, you live in a Great Area for riding! I used to go down in that area for work related things and I had a storage locker where I stayed where I kept two of my bicycles. Roadie many of the trails in the Washington DC area. Of course that was back in the late 1980’s too! I sure hope you get things figure out so that you can enjoy those trails with a very capable E-Bike.

Note: I don’t have an E-Bike Yet but I am an accomplished Bicycle Mechanic and former USAF Senior Technician on F16’s so I know a lil about troubleshooting.
You have had 2 issues so far with your E-Bike. Both of those could be related to something as simple as a loose connections. Have you looked at or checked these connections?
Is the LBS you had assemble the bike an Aventon Dealer? How much experience do they have with Aventon Bikes?

For the good stuff, you live in a Great Area for riding! I used to go down in that area for work related things and I had a storage locker where I stayed where I kept two of my bicycles. Roadie many of the trails in the Washington DC area. Of course that was back in the late 1980’s too! I sure hope you get things figure out so that you can enjoy those trails with a very capable E-Bike.
Thanks for providing some useful tips. I did check the connections to the best of my ability and nothing seemed loose or disconnected. My LBS is an authorized Aventon dealer but not sure how much experience they have. It is Conte Bikes so I think they have a good reputation in the area. The trails around here are great but I've only been able to put 40 miles on the bike so far hoping to enjoy it more when all the issues get resolved.

Hi there, an E22 error means that the throttle cable or throttle hall sensor is damaged. Please send us a DM with your email address so we can take a look at the current email thread you have going on with our support team.

What does the wheel magnet alignment look like? Please include a photo.

Back