Aventon Modification

For those so inclined Tod on Startup is an absolute must have. That said ; there is a definite secondary market for some enterprising ebike electrical engineer to offer software upgrades ( there is a dataport on the pace 500 ).
I am currently seeking such a technician in the Philadelphia metropolitan area to alter my Pace 500 L E.
I'd also like to change out the factory display for a KD 218 with much more functionality and real-time readouts.
given the reasonable price and componentry of the pace 500 it's a shame nobody is taking the step to Hot Rod it into the outstanding value that it could be

I have inquired : Ride 1 UP and they will NOT sell a programed controller unless you are a current owner of one of their bikes.
The Ride 1 Up KD 216 ( $80 retail ) display is far more sophisticated & imently more programmable for usable real time data on the bike's vital performance.
For the nominal cost of a better/smaller more ergonomic display & a controller I'd do it in a heart-beat & have Throttle on Demand.
I'd invite the more knowledgeable Electrical Engineers/Programmers to chime in.

Back