Are there enough Canadian ENVO Ebike riders to start a specific brand forum?

Hikescdnrckys

Region
Canada
A question for the moderators and the community, I wondered if there are enough Canadian (or US) ENVO ebike owners to start a brand specific forum here? I have an ENVO ST from Ebikebc and I love it! For those unfamiliar with the brand, it is built in Canada and sold at a pretty reasonable price. Here is a link to the company https://envodrive.com/electric-bikes/

A question for the moderators and the community, I wondered if there are enough Canadian (or US) ENVO ebike owners to start a brand specific forum here? I have an ENVO ST from Ebikebc and I love it! For those unfamiliar with the brand, it is built in Canada and sold at a pretty reasonable price. Here is a link to the company https://envodrive.com/electric-bikes/
Sure why not I have a D35 regular bike, 3yrs old now 7,000K on it, really happy with mine.

The problem with envo is finding a store or a person you can talk to. They list a store in Vancouver where you can supposedly buy the Stax bike but no one answers the phone. Tried multiple times. Found a repair shop in kits that sells some of their bikes but they don’t sell the STAX. There was guy working there who didn’t even speak English so they were not helpful at all. They definitely have a a communication problem on all sides. I was trying to find a Stax to try out but it seems be a ghost. I also wrote ENV) direct from their website under ‘online chat’ and they never responded to that either. Does this company even exist?

I got a long bot email from ENVO after using their online chat. Included apologies for slow service and 6 links for assistance with warranty, sales, orders, faqs, Facebook, etc. Every link was dead. Stay far away from this company. I doubt they are even in business anymore.

Last edited:
They are very much still in business. If you look on the website they have dealers you can go to like cyclepath. I was able to see one in person at cyclepath in brantford Ontario. I've put in my order Tuesday, is on route by Friday. Can't comment on support or phone calls, haven't needed that yet.

I did go on the website, the dealers don’t exist, at least not in Vancouver. The links are all dead, customer service is non existent. This is a dead company, at least in the Vancouver, B.C area. The fact they have no dedicated forum on this site tells you a lot, as almost every e-bike company is represented here. Their YouTube presence is also non existent. Not one user video can be found for this company. That is amazing.

Well, your experience is your own but to proclaim a company is dead based your singular example is quite frankly irresponsible. This is a small Canadian company and im sure there are other brands not represented on this forum. As for my experience. Shipping amd updates are fast and regular. And it's coming from B.C.

Well, your experience is your own but to proclaim a company is dead based your singular example is quite frankly irresponsible. This is a small Canadian company and im sure there are other brands not represented on this forum. As for my experience. Shipping amd updates are fast and regular. And it's coming from B.C.
If a company doesn’t respond to emails, chats, repeated phone calls, actively sends you a dozen DEAD LINKS, it is DEAD. What else would you call this? Gone on vacation? Lol! Calling ME irresponsible is hilarious. Wake up man. You sound like a shill.

Last edited:
If a company doesn’t respond to emails, chats, repeated phone calls, actively sends you a dozen DEAD LINKS, it is DEAD. What else would you call this? Gone on vacation? Lol! Calling ME irresponsible is hilarious. Wake up man. You sound like a shill.
wow, Keep on keepin on. Im going to enjoy my new Envo bike which I picked up last night rather than waste time on a one way conversation. I mean you must be right so lets trash a small business. Guess that makes me a shill

Back