Anyone need a new battery?

Neverlost

Region
USA
Yamaha includes a second battery with new bike sales. I really don’t need a second one since the one that came with the bike has a five year warranty and I rarely ride over 30 miles at a time. If anyone could use this, send me a DM with what you’d be willing to pay.

Yamaha Electric Bike Internal Battery, 500Wh​

$1,490.00
The Yamaha 500Wh lithium-ion pack incorporates Yamaha’s latest energy-storage technology in the battery’s advanced design.
It’s large-capacity cells lasts longer and maintains the recharging properties throughout the life of the battery.
This electric bike battery works with Yamaha electric bikes including the CrossCore RC, Wabash RT, Moro and Moro Pro.

Hey Bro. I desperately need this. My battery isn't working since last week and is giving me an error code that requires replacement. I bought a Moro 5 off Facebook marketplace and the original owner never asked the dealership to transfer the warranty (as agreed upon) and I can't get ahold of him. I use the bike to commute daily and can't afford one at the deallers price... Can we please work something out
so

Yamaha includes a second battery with new bike sales. I really don’t need a second one since the one that came with the bike has a five year warranty and I rarely ride over 30 miles at a time. If anyone could use this, send me a DM with what you’d be willing to pay.

Yamaha Electric Bike Internal Battery, 500Wh​

$1,490.00
The Yamaha 500Wh lithium-ion pack incorporates Yamaha’s latest energy-storage technology in the battery’s advanced design.
It’s large-capacity cells lasts longer and maintains the recharging properties throughout the life of the battery.
This electric bike battery works with Yamaha electric bikes including the CrossCore RC, Wabash RT, Moro and Moro Pro.
Hey Bro. I desperately need this. My battery isn't working since last week and is giving me an error code that requires replacement. I bought a Moro 5 off Facebook marketplace and the original owner never asked the dealership to transfer the warranty (as agreed upon) and I can't get ahold of him. I use the bike to commute daily and can't afford one at the deallers price... Can we please work something out? best regards.

Back