anyone know of a single only one ebike platform rack?

I have a 1UP and three different e-bikes. They all fit perfectly. I also purchased an extra add-on tray to use if I need to take two along. The tray folds up and fits in a small box in my trunk. When the rack is not in use it folds up against the bumper area of the car and is not noticeable. Does not block the license plate like some other racks do.

Here's my 1up. Loads and unloads in seconds with nothing touching the frame. I ended up getting a second bike and they sell an add-on tray, so I didn't have to buy a whole new rack. Be sure to ask about the ramp kit if you order. Ebikes are heavy.

Attachments

• IMG_20190519_140656946_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190519_140656946_HDR.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_20190612_195831119.jpg
    IMG_20190612_195831119.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 490
Black Widow motorcycle carrier. Under $150.00 from discount ramps. Only weighs 34 pounds and has 400 pound capacity. Includes a ramp.

Attachments

• Bike Rack.JPG
    Bike Rack.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 460
I needed an RV rated bike rack for the back of my travel trailer. Got the Swagman e-spec rack rated to hold two 70# bikes, and left one platform off. Seems very well built at $399 from Etrailer.com. Haven't had a chance to see how it performs yet, heading cross country in a week or so.

I just purchased my second 1Up USA rack. Nothing wrong with the first one which was the standard Quick Rack rated at 50 lbs per bike. I wanted their Super Duty model rated at 75 lbs per bike.

I got the new one today and set it up for my ebike. I continue to be extremely impressed with all aspects of 1Up USA products. This rack is compact, light, easy to store, flexible, and extremely easy to load and unload bikes. I honestly can't say enough good things about the product and the customer service provided by 1 Up USA employees. I've owned a Thule and Saris rack in the past and can honestly say they are not in the same league as 1Up USA.

1Up sells many replacement parts for their racks should you damage or wear out a piece. They will also do some custom stuff if you need it. If you have a challenging setup, give them a call and they might have a solution for you. Trying getting that kind of service from the competitors.

The only downside to the 1Up USA product is the price. They are expensive, but I feel they are worth the price. Once you use a 1Up USA bike rack, it will probably be hard to go back to anything else. I spoke with customer support today and asked how many racks they sell. They are a little over 100,000 racks per year. I had no idea they were selling that well.

Back