Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

I will not be able to login tomorrow ,( Library closed). So I will have to say this today! Let The Games Begin!
I have the starting plan all setup! Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Icecream , Whip Cream, Chocolate syrup ! image.jpg

Have fun,be safe, peddle, peddle, pedal. Giddy up go.

Yesterday was the first day and the start of the 2016 National bike challenge, start a new thread for 2016 or keep this one going?

Of course as soon as I open my mouth, my battery starts acting up. Looks like my problem is the bms on my battery shorted out or something. Going to give this ARTICLE a try as soon as I can get some $$ to buy an adaptor.

Alright, it's the WEEKEND; Sunday to be exact. Take your Mom some flowers, call her and go Ride and tell us all about it. I miss hearing about all the adventures :eek:

I snuck a quick ride in between rain showers...sorta - I got soaked. I moved a fellow traveler off the road this morning.(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 333
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 301
50 pages on this thread is a bit much. I just tried to log miles. Does it still sink with Map My Ride?

50 pages on this thread is a bit much. I just tried to log miles. Does it still sink with Map My Ride?
Yes map my ride will sync. I think the update currently only updated once per day. It seems as though it happens around midnight central time. You have to establish the 'account' connection with your national bike challenge account. Sure you already knew that.:D

I've been waiting on jump cable from Luna cycles. It took a few days longer than two weeks. So I've been re routing some wires on my bike. I just finished putting new power poles and re doing the connections. I log some mile tonight

Hey Team,

I feel as though I let the side down this year. Last year I logged a lot of miles in the challenge, manually and by August that got really old. I don't use an app or device, I turn the phone off when I ride:eek: That may change, if I start using the BH/EM Bluetooth module. In any event I logged about 107 miles this week, but don't see myself on the team. The site has completely changed this year, it's probably something real obvious. I still have a profile and all my stats from last year, EBR is still my team, nothing has changed. I'll look into it when I have a chance. @grench looks like you are captain this year, congrats on your serious mileage!

Hey Team,

I feel as though I let the side down this year. Last year I logged a lot of miles in the challenge, manually and by August that got really old. I don't use an app or device, I turn the phone off when I ride:eek: That may change, if I start using the BH/EM Bluetooth module. In any event I logged about 107 miles this week, but don't see myself on the team. The site has completely changed this year, it's probably something real obvious. I still have a profile and all my stats from last year, EBR is still my team, nothing has changed. I'll look into it when I have a chance. @grench looks like you are captain this year, congrats on your serious mileage!
Download Mapmyride app it is easy to use and several of the EBR team members use it. The app syncs with NBC you don't have to do anything. If you friend us you get a ding with abbreviated trip details each time one of your friends completes a ride. It's a good motivator for me.

As far as captain... @Ken W will always be captain as far as I am concerned.

Cheers!

Download Mapmyride app it is easy to use and several of the EBR team members use it. The app syncs with NBC you don't have to do anything. If you friend us you get a ding with abbreviated trip details each time one of your friends completes a ride. It's a good motivator for me.

As far as captain... @Ken W will always be captain as far as I am concerned.

Cheers!
The site states we have 23 riders and unlike last year it doesn't allow you to see more than 10 riders.

Profile Nat Bike Challenge.JPG

I'm not sure what's wrong with the site and they aren't offering any help:

WHERE DO I GO IF I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THE WEBSITE?
Technical support information coming soon

The site states we have 23 riders and unlike last year it doesn't allow you to see more than 10 riders.

View attachment 6204

I'm not sure what's wrong with the site and they aren't offering any help:

WHERE DO I GO IF I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THE WEBSITE?
Technical support information coming soon
You can't see more than 10 on your phone but you can on a PC. Not sure why??? You also can only see men or females no combo screen. There are still problems with the reporting. Our workplace admin is complaining she can't send out updates because the reporting isn't working. I guess with growth comes pain.

By the way @J.R. Get in the top ten and you will be able to see yourself on the mobile device:D:D:D:p:p:p

All in good fun!

Cheers

Back