Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

Just kidding around I know how much you ride. Are you sure your team is still EBR?
I know you're kidding, it's cool, you're just trying to help. In the screen shot above it shows EBR and when I click on "My Team" EBR shows. I'm doing as I did for a couple thousand miles last challenge. The site was buggy last year, I'll check it in a couple days.

Last edited:
@J.R. I don't use an app to log my miles either. There's a bug: the refresh is very slow. It took me 2 days to appear on the team. Ditto when I log miles. Sometimes they appear at the end of the day and sometimes later. As long as "my team" (on the left menu in mobile version) brings you to EBR, it's just a question of being patient.

Edit: Ah, and you have to be in the top 10 to be visible on mobile which is kinda silly. I'm pretty sure when your miles "kick in", you'll be listed...

Edit2: And you're now listed @J.R. You expulsed Kaldeem from the mobile top 10 leader board. I'm next in line to be booted if I don't rack in those miles. Gotta find me an e-bike quick... :D

:D:D:p.....;)

Last edited:
The site is now showing 2 pages! I guess we have 23 riders, but only 11 currently logging miles. Seems to take ~24 hours to update.

May is in the books. I was able to ride every day albeit three days under 3 miles each -rain days. My average was just over 12 miles per day.

The folding (non E bike :() has made riding during travel days possible. Speeds without the assist are quite humbling after crawling of the Stromer.

First time in my life to ride a pedal bike 31 days in a row.

Now for June ;)

Anyone up for the June everyday challenge?

May is in the books. I was able to ride every day albeit three days under 3 miles each -rain days. My average was just over 12 miles per day.

The folding (non E bike :() has made riding during travel days possible. Speeds without the assist are quite humbling after crawling of the Stromer.

First time in my life to ride a pedal bike 31 days in a row.

Now for June ;)

Anyone up for the June everyday challenge?
I admire your level of commitment! I've had big mile months, but I don't think I've ever ridden 30 days straight.... or 30 straight days... no that's not it either, ridden every day of 30! Whew:confused:

I don't have a folder, so last summer while traveling I did test rides on all the brands I could find. Since I was really shopping, I didn't feel a fraud. It's a great way to learn about brands you might not have access to at home and get the odd 5 to 10 mile ride in.

In any event I couldn't ride today, so I'm out:(

I will enjoy watching you rack up the points:) Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm baaaaack!
Don't know what's been going on with me logging into EBR but I got it going tonight.
I haven't logged any miles for the team but I'll 'git 'er done tonight. I've been riding to work almost every day of the challenge.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

I got a few non e miles on the folder this evening...nowhere to ride by my hotel so I circles all the local parking lots. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 382
Circling in parking lots should count double! Sometimes it isn't so much about "how much" you ride but where and how you ride.
For a fat man it's how consistently and how far you ride:D. I have been looking for Ebike rentals during my travels but have not found any. How do the batteries get charged? Are you able to check the charge level prior to removing it from the dock? This is a neat concept if you could ride from station to station and get a different bike with a fresh charge. Any battery swap at the stations?

Nobody is going to tell me that riding an e-bike isn't exercise. I rode 44 miles yesterday on a STEPS loaner and 52 today on a Flyer rental bike. I used lots of ECO mode and I'm simply exhausted.

Anyway this thread needs some pictures... :D

There are flyers (the people on the plane) and Flyers (e-bikes). All in the same picture...

View attachment 6440

And then there are FREE loaner e-bikes. Just lined up and waiting to be ridden. But, of course, don't expect to get one during a week day...

View attachment 6441
I Know what you mean, I've done a few back to back long rides and it's almost like work!

Back