Anyone have a 1-page guide to decipher Haibike names ?

Shaggy

This may be the best one-page guide to haibikes. I'm a 2016 haibikes-on-sale shopper, but I was dismayed at how Haibike complicated its product lines even more with the 2017 line.
https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/blog/post/haibike-xduro-bosch-ebike-range-2016/

If anyone has a better guide, please list it. I expected haibike dealers to want to clarify what they sell, but they're all guilty of spotty copy/pasting without listing components (like gear ranges, derailleurs, brakes, etc). All of you dealers need to get your game up.

I just had this chat with someone while ordering my Sduro Trekking SL. Trying to straighten out which bikes we were talking about was hilarious.

WOW, 79 different bikes to choose from. I'm pretty sure that's more models than most car makers have.

jeff

It's a lot. I can't argue with the number - major non-assisted companies like Trek have giant catalogs - but the similarity in model names was a blur to me for quite a while. When you're perusing this site and see Haibikes flash by, all the Sduro, Xduro, Nduro register on the brain as "Enduro" and sound like the same bike. Of course I know it better now, I did my research and bought one, but Haibike might want to think about giving the different motor/price levels more distinctively different names.

Actually, it's not that complicated.

Sduro = Yamaha (cheapest), Xduro = Bosch (more expensive), and Nduro = really expensive Bosch, usually a mountain bike.

You can download a PDF will all the models and specs below. Just flip through it and find the bike that looks like what you want.

http://www.mobilitaelettrica.it/files/hai_eperformance_2017_preview.pdf

@Shaggy

There you go.
You have all the components listed in that PDF file.
F0r 2017, The higher the number 5.6 to 10.0, the more exotic components get.
Once you know what your primary usage will be, it's pretty easy to narrow it down. otherwise, it's an endless paralysis by analysis situation.
Spec sheet etc are always 2-dimensional. Once you test ride a bike, only then you know what really matters to you.

Believe me, E-bikes are very good kind of addiction and you would want to upgrade your bike in 2 yrs anyway and most models you see right now will be outdated by 2019 :) but even then E-bikes like Haibike are a worthy investment and bring so much fun.

Enjoy

I don't doubt it, but I've seen you mention that date before. What are you expecting for 2019?

Some really cool stuff from Honda and Yamaha for late 2018. Shimano and Bosch aren't behind, they have very interesting designs moving forward.
This is from a very reliable source and if I were divulge more, I would lose my credibility with them :D
This Eurobike should provide more info.

Some really cool stuff from Honda and Yamaha for late 2018. Shimano and Bosch aren't behind, they have very interesting designs moving forward.
This is from a very reliable source and if I were divulge more, I would lose my credibility with them :D
This Eurobike should provide more info.

Oh man. My 2016 bike isn't even here yet, and I'm already looking forward to late 2018. This is going to get expensive!

Any link to 2016 haibike catalog? I did not see that on the Italian site

I do have it but the PDF is so large (300MB, 120 pages) that I am unable to attach it here.
I can send a google shared folder link if you would like or (Link Removed - No Longer Exists).

@Shaggy

There you go.
You have all the components listed in that PDF file.
F0r 2017, The higher the number 5.6 to 10.0, the more exotic components get.
Once you know what your primary usage will be, it's pretty easy to narrow it down. otherwise, it's an endless paralysis by analysis situation.
Spec sheet etc are always 2-dimensional. Once you test ride a bike, only then you know what really matters to you.

Believe me, E-bikes are very good kind of addiction and you would want to upgrade your bike in 2 yrs anyway and most models you see right now will be outdated by 2019 :) but even then E-bikes like Haibike are a worthy investment and bring so much fun.

Enjoy
Thanks Ravi-This catalog is extremely helpful with identifying all of these bikes. I was hoping they were still equipped with the EI suspension as one of the 2016 models have.:D

Regarding the direction of eBikes going forward is that in Europe there is a lot of interest going towards the elimination of the chain to a belt!
This is from a knowledgeable source.
But I haven't heard much about it.
Also wondering if they went to belts what happens to the derailleurs?

Back