Anybody got reviews and photos of bike covers?

I had a cover custom made for my Nevo. I used a local shop that mainly does boat covers and canvas work on boats. The shop owner custom fit it to my bike as mounted on my 1Up USA rack so that I can use it when traveling in wet weather. I also use it when I have the bike at campgrounds. Like you mention, I believe it also provides a bit of a theft deterrent. Cost was $230.

I had a cover custom made for my Nevo. I used a local shop that mainly does boat covers and canvas work on boats. The shop owner custom fit it to my bike as mounted on my 1Up USA rack so that I can use it when traveling in wet weather. I also use it when I have the bike at campgrounds. Like you mention, I believe it also provides a bit of a theft deterrent. Cost was $230.
Any photos mate? Would love to see what a custom cover looks like …

Hi,

I am a new 1up and Nevo3 owner.

How do you fit the Nevo on the 1up rack without damaging the fenders? Can you send a picture?

I would love to see the cover as well.

Thanks

Back