Any RadRover contributors out there ?

Maybe they should just label them as TV's with wheels... they do have small lcd screens... UPS hasn't got the best CS record... I thought UPS didn't work in Norway?? Sorry... I don't think I'm helping..

The way I watched the ups driver take my box end over end out of the truck it is clear they couldn't give two craps about the hazardous label. I think if it had started on fire right there on my lawn his only concern would have been locating and scanning the label so it could be marked delivered.

Maybe they should just label them as TV's with wheels... they do have small lcd screens... UPS hasn't got the best CS record... I thought UPS didn't work in Norway?? Sorry... I don't think I'm helping..

Yeah, they work, but they don't have a local pickup or their own cars in my city. At least I've never seen them. Think they maybe cooperate with the norwegian postal service.

Last edited:
Phrodos,
They do that here in California... At least we've noticed that with Amazon orders... So we don't get to see the end over end "special" delivery... Our mailman, Tony has better manners...

I just finished reading the whole thread and very happy for you guys who have received it and enjoying it. I didn't order one myself but would like to see more photos and maybe even videos for more motivation. I might order one from RR website when they have it available. :)

I just finished reading the whole thread and very happy for you guys who have received it and enjoying it. I didn't order one myself but would like to see more photos and maybe even videos for more motivation. I might order one from RR website when they have it available. :)

Whoa I just looked at RR website and the price is $1499 for pre order! This is a lot more than what you guys paid for right? At this price, is it still worth it?

@vincent713 the pre order price now is 300 to 500 more than the indiegogo pricing. My short answer would be yes, if you are looking for a complete out of the box fat bike it is still a solid value - you won't find anything else in this price range that is as good a value (fat or not). The long answer is probably more complicated!

If you want something better than this you'll be in the $3000 range

Sadly I would have to agree if I was to purchase one in the US. My only concern about the RR is the battery issue with some reports on sudden cut off. Are all of you guys getting this same issue or is it random?

Sadly I would have to agree if I was to purchase one in the US. My only concern about the RR is the battery issue with some reports on sudden cut off. Are all of you guys getting this same issue or is it random?
Definitely random. It's happened twice out of about 15 power ups

Here in Norway a bike like this would go for at least 4000 dollars, I'm sure. Probably more. For this I have paid like 1600 with shipping now. Don't know the prices overall in the US, but it's definitely worth it for me (I would have paid 2000 also) and that's why I backed it. :)

Last edited:
Here in Norway a bike like this would go for at least 4000 dollars, I'm sure. Probably more. For this I have paid like 1600 with shipping now. Don't know the prices overall in the US, but it's definitely worth it for me (I would have paid 2000 also) and that's why I backed it. :)
No, nowhere near 4000 U.S. $ - that's 32,000kr. I built my 9 speed BBS mid-drive (the expensive 100mm conversion) Fatbike with better parts including 48v 10ah battery (25r cells) and even Big O fenders for about 25,000kr. I've even seen some really cheap alibaba type Fatbikes for sale for less than 20,000kr that are probably Sondors level quality though, admittedly, not as fancy looking.

No, nowhere near 4000 U.S. $ - that's 32,000kr. I built my 9 speed BBS mid-drive (the expensive 100mm conversion) Fatbike with better parts including 48v 10ah battery (25r cells) and even Big O fenders for about 25,000kr. I've even seen some really cheap alibaba type Fatbikes for sale for less than 20,000kr that are probably Sondors level quality though, admittedly, not as fancy looking.

You're probably right, just me guessing. But still I'm paying a lot less, and the motor you don't get here. :)

You're probably right, just me guessing. But still I'm paying a lot less, and the motor you don't get here. :)
Oh, but you do. California ebike had no problem shipping it to me. ;)

But the Radover is probably as close as it gets to the best e-Fatbike you can buy for that kind of money - at least on paper it's so much better than the Sondors.

I guess with import duty and shipping you're getting it for 16,000kr. Hard to beat for that price.

Back