Any Black Friday ebike sales?

Any BBSHD deals?
Sure, but how do you get warranty service? What if they ship old firmware and you can't run a 52V battery? Or an older motor with the old weak rotor? Since I support these motors for a USA seller, I'm the wrong guy for a motor reference from Aliexpress. ;)

CNE is a good source, Pasion eBike "Wendi" too. But is the savings worth the risk?

WOW cheaper than a kit and with about the same support. Search forums for help!

Every interaction I've had with both RPB and Juiced have been professional, timely, and got me the information or parts I needed when I needed them. I don't have anything bad to say about either company.

Every interaction I've had with both RPB and Juiced have been professional, timely, and got me the information or parts I needed when I needed them. I don't have anything bad to say about either company.
Just what I read here. If all goes well you're golden. But if you were among the unlucky ones to get a failed design, the experience wasn't at all pleasant. As I wrote, support welcome from forums when the OEM fails.

Looks like BikesDirect has now posted their Black Friday sales... $799 for a hub drive 8-speed cruiser. ;)

1573630759020.png

Attachments

• 1573630651800.png
    1573630651800.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
Bikesdirect dumped a busted up frame on me. You can’t refuse a damaged shipment. If you do, you pay the return. They sent me repair parts, incomplete until I ranted. And I had to buy headset tools or pay an LBS to make the repairs. Like Juiced, Rad, and the rest. If all goes well, easy peasy. But if the bike is damaged it’s buyer becomes the LBS. BULLSHIRT,

I agree, however, it sounds like the shipper is responsible...YMMV.
I have had good luck with BD over the years and found great deals.

Sparkbikes has started their sale! I just purchased 2 white spark mini's for the loving wife and myself. They are the base model because I didn't want the hydraulic brakes. I would've liked the 17ah battery but I can live without it.

Cheers
Daryl B.

Lenny has some of the best deals this holiday season.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

BH Atom Lynx 27.5 Pro for $1980.

Brose motor rated at 90Nm torque (its a very nice motor)
600whr battery (stealthy long-range battery)
FOX suspension (awesome!)
KS dropper post - nice
Shimano SLX 203/180 hydraulic brakes.

1573619396122.png

Back