Any Allant+ owners had a system update?

I just got my bike back from the shop Yesterday which had a error code 503 and they said it was updated. Looks like the drive unit is on update 1.1.2.0 and the battery is on 1.10.0.0

I just got my bike back from the shop Yesterday which had a error code 503 and they said it was updated. Looks like the drive unit is on update 1.1.2.0 and the battery is on 1.10.0.0
Bummer. Any news since?

Are you happy? Does the new one have the update?
Yeah so far I have put 55 miles on the new bike and no error codes. I do need to bring it back so I can have the ability to turn on and off the light. But other than that I’m pretty happy with the 8S and glad we can resolve the issues

Yeah so far I have put 55 miles on the new bike and no error codes. I do need to bring it back so I can have the ability to turn on and off the light. But other than that I’m pretty happy with the 8S and glad we can resolve the issues
Turning my lights on and off so I can have the option to preserve battery in case it gets low. I have them on when I’m riding in any traffic and off when I’m on the trail.

UPDATE ON (what appears to be) THE NEWEST BOSCH UPDATE...
Just has a diagnostic done for my records and while in there my Trek guy noticed there is yet another update to the system, version 1.1.2.0. I hadn’t heard of it and I didn’t have it done as i was in a hurry but he gave me a screen grab of the notification...anyone else heard/gotten this one yet?
BBD60C21-01E7-4964-8726-B0E8CE424971.jpeg

UPDATE ON (what appears to be) THE NEWEST BOSCH UPDATE...
Just has a diagnostic done for my records and while in there my Trek guy noticed there is yet another update to the system, version 1.1.2.0. I hadn’t heard of it and I didn’t have it done as i was in a hurry but he gave me a screen grab of the notification...anyone else heard/gotten this one yet?
View attachment 71238
haven't been to the shop in a couple of weeks. Might take the bike in December to get its tune and up and get it ready to sit in the garage for a few weeks till winter has passed.

I can confirm I got this update as well on my allant 9.9s. I had the update for 85nm several months ago. I took the bike in for a headlight install and they also did this new software update 1.1.2.0. I never used walk assist yet. I do feel the motor power delivery is smoother than before. At first I thought I lost power because it was less punchy on pedaling, but now I think its just a bit smoother.

Back