Another newbie with an RV

Rich, glad you've got your bike on order. As for the hitch and bike rack... I installed my hitch myself. The hitch was $125 and it took only about an hour to install with no drilling and only one skinned knuckle! Don't know if you want to do it yourself but it's an option. You can also buy a hitch from U-Haul for about the same price and they said installation was only $38...

I bought a Thule rack for about $300 and it seems to support my Neo Jet well (I had to get an adapter bar for the bike to use the rack, though...).

I think you ended up where I did, liking the feel of a "real" bike better. I'm glad you found something you like. You can always put the bike in the RV during times you are away for it, too. That's what I plan on doing to keep it safe and out of the weather while traveling.

Get the peddles Court suggested. They're worth the money.
Good luck! Have fun!

Rich - I live in Green Valley and I'm just starting to research e-bikes. I read your comments about dealers in Tucson. Wondering where you finally purchased? I need some kind of direction as I know zero about e-bikes. Just bought a class B RV and want some in town transportation when on road trips. Thanks in advance

Back