Another New Member

Chancelucky2

After being fascinated by e-bikes for a few years, I rented one, a 65 pound Pedego, on a trip to Solana Beach, California. I pedalled along the beach, made it up the big hill at Torrey Pines State Park, and had a great time riding about 35 miles. I returned the bike to the Pedego shop and knew I really wanted one, just not a Pedego necessarily. After getting home,shopping some, and consulting the reviews and forums here, I wound up making a strange choice: I bought a BMW Cruise in a closeout sale. So far, I'm having a great time.
I look forward to sharing info and tips here.

Awesome! Do you have any pics?

(Off-topic - I'm a San Diego native living on the other side of the US now. I just get excited when I see someone talking about home :))

Awesome! Do you have any pics?
No pics, I'm afraid. My wife and I moved form Northern California to North Carolina about 4 years ago. We caught perfect weather in the North County, so it made my wife a little homesick (she grew up in San Diego).
(Off-topic - I'm a San Diego native living on the other side of the US now. I just get excited when I see someone talking about home :))

Back