Amego Infinite operators manual

pkeenan

I know I was looking for one...

Virginia from Amego was kind enough to send it. PDF format. I squeezed it down to fit the specs for the site.
If you're looking to explore the Das kit controller use "8306" for the code. The code in the manual does not work.

I bought two of these ebikes from The Bike Shop in Santa Monica, CA. They were floor models so we got a bit of a break. Bottom line, who wants to ride alone? My wife has already been all over town on hers. Absolutely loves the assist. We live near a big hill that goes down to the ocean. Great going down, miserable going back up. You wish the ocean was on the top of the hill so you could jump in when you get there.

I will be posting some of the accouterments that I find that fit this bike. It's a bit of a bastard in that there are no "Amego Infinite" accessories that automatically fit it. Amego suggested the Ortlieb brand for panniers which look pretty good and are represented by REI which I am a member of. I'm still investigating a good fit for grocery shopping.

I did purchase a Kryptolok 990 combo which is a beast of a lock. It's a 5-digit reset lock.

By the way, Court (EBR Admin/Owner) was a huge help for us in figuring out which bike to purchase. I don't know the guy personally but watching his videos and having this crowdsourcing site really helps with what is a major purchase. He knows his stuff and explains it all very succinctly and unbiased. The membership is from all over the world so you get a lot of great opinions and helpful tips. I'm trying to do my part with that in mind.

Avoid the traffic and give the queens wave as you're passing all those cars on the Pacific Coast Highway.

I'm just an old dude trying to get some "assisted" help when I ride.

Stay tuned.

Attachments

• Manual Infinite ENGLISH-R.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 2,341

Attachments

• BCA45E73-33A6-4218-9844-5F508CEB13CD.jpeg
    BCA45E73-33A6-4218-9844-5F508CEB13CD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,077
  • C1E4C618-E153-4023-97E2-C9DD21F042E7.jpeg
    C1E4C618-E153-4023-97E2-C9DD21F042E7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 789
It is SOLID! You could purchase extra clips if you really want to "hern" that thing down but the 4 that come with the basket definitely work in my opinion. Grocery runs along with a heavy Kryptonite lock.
BTW, forgot to mention. This basket is not the removable type. It's a basket that stays on the bike.

Might be something I will look into...Thanks. My bike arrives tomorrow...online ordered as there are no shops around that carry it. Frankly...I liked it in the videos, in comparison to others at this...or even higher..price point. But...I will be doing some assembly. I’ve ordered regular bikes online and assembled them...so as long as there is no shipping damage or missing parts..I should be good. I’ll post in here to let folks know how the experience is..and riding too. We have got to open this sub forum up!

This bike is very peppy. I use the throttle only for takeoffs at lights or in general when you stop. One note. If you're used to correcting your pedal after you've stopped make sure you're in "0" power mode. The bike will take off if you adjust the pedal forward. This can be a problem at crosswalks or wherever. It isn't something that can be finessed from the bike. It's all on you. The left brake is the kill switch ultimately. If that is fully engaged then you will not have any issues. So far it's been a great eBike. It's very accommodating to whoever is riding it. We have two adult kids and all they have to do is adjust the seat and if need be, adjust the handlebars. BTW, if you're not sharing the bike with anyone, make sure you firm up the handlebars to the position you like with an allen wrench. They will move on you if you stop suddenly. Good luck!

I find rear baskets that are taller than a rack make mounting a pain. Unless on a step through. My latest build will have a front rack/basket. That Thule looks really nice!

Yes Thomas, I agree and that's why the Thule works with this particular eBike. We purposely got the step through so other members of the family could easily ride the bikes as well. The same basket works on the front of the bike too although you'll need a rack since the Amego Infinite only includes the rear rack.

Back