Allant Stock? Does it exist? Who tells the truth?

Oh, and by the way, I should have this also as I ordered on very early, and I should have at the same time once the bike comes in (ShockStop Suspension Seatpost)
I'm psyched!

Oh, and by the way, I should have this also as I ordered on very early, and I should have at the same time once the bike comes in (ShockStop Suspension Seatpost)
I'm psyched!

Hope to read your review of Redshift's suspension post. I've been impressed with their stem (put it on my non e-bike).

I'm psyched!

Congratulations !

Trek has made a game changer commuting ebike.

4 things:
- i would change the Mirrcycle to smthng. nice like a Busch&Muller mirror .
- imo the analog bell does little for road use when needing to alert drivers, i used a similar one and then got an electronic one(is still not loud enough, it was a cheap one from Amazon); will get a B&M one.

As fas as people hearing the regular bell , it matters, but for safety i feel all ebikes should come with a loud adjustable (the volume) horn .

- does the Allant take a rear rack ?
-do they sell a custom winter battery cover for the Allant ?

I wish you a great enjoyment, safety and ride the most of her before snow or a really cold winter sets in !

Hey GuruUno! Just got off the phone with Marty’s. Allant 9.9S arrived this morning, and according to the tech, takes quite a bit of time to prep. They are hoping to get it done today, if not, it will be ready on Friday.

Where is Marty’s? I was given a ‘ship’ date fro Wisconsin of 12/2. We’ll see. Excited?

Where is Marty’s? I was given a ‘ship’ date fro Wisconsin of 12/2. We’ll see. Excited?

Marty's Reliable is in Morristown and Randolph. They sponsor the Gran Fondo of NJ. They can have the bike ready for the end of the day, but they called me back and said - "Hey, Trek is having a black Friday sale, $400 off on Friday, why don't you come pick it up on Friday and save $400?" I said OK! So I will pick up on Friday. Maybe you can finalize the deal for yours on Friday?

1574885045020.png

Uh-Oh. My wife just walked in to inform me that Marty's had called a few minutes ago. Evidently one of the wheels was damaged in transit. They have ordered and expect it here by Friday, just want me to call first. So probably ready later in the day on Friday. They are a good crew there, and I have always been happy with them.

Marty's Reliable is in Morristown and Randolph. They sponsor the Gran Fondo of NJ. They can have the bike ready for the end of the day, but they called me back and said - "Hey, Trek is having a black Friday sale, $400 off on Friday, why don't you come pick it up on Friday and save $400?" I said OK! So I will pick up on Friday. Maybe you can finalize the deal for yours on Friday?

View attachment 42053
I just took advantage of the sale, put down a deposit on an Allant 8S. The LBS is showing delivery in February but stated that they often arrive early. Both the 7 and 7S are available for order, although they still do not show up on the Trek US Website. A bit lower specifications, such as 500WH battery and lower spec on the derailleurs Than the 8 and 8S. Tossed but opted for range over front suspension.

Back