Allant+ 7S Ride

Woodford Run

Well, today, I went for my second ride with my new Trek Allant+ 7S and I am very pleased with the results thus far. Yesterday, I rode 25 and today, I rode 27. The bike is great with helping me get up those super steep hills, good boost when riding city street and getting passed those freeway on-ramps quickly without having merging traffic being impatient as I scoot by. The assist is definitely great while riding against the head wind as well. I would like to see other pictures of people's bike and seeing how they did any add-ons or modifications.

Attachments

• BCB09296-9F3D-40FA-B796-6E9A464F4D22.jpeg
    BCB09296-9F3D-40FA-B796-6E9A464F4D22.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 289
Well, today, I went for my second ride with my new Trek Allant+ 7S and I am very pleased with the results thus far. Yesterday, I rode 25 and today, I rode 27. The bike is great with helping me get up those super steep hills, good boost when riding city street and getting passed those freeway on-ramps quickly without having merging traffic being impatient as I scoot by. The assist is definitely great while riding against the head wind as well. I would like to see other pictures of people's bike and seeing how they did any add-ons or modifications.
I have the allant 8s which is basically the same bike as yours but with a solid fork and a few drivetrain differences. I made a few add-ons and modifications but others on the forums have done more compared to mine. They’ll chime in when they see the thread I’m sure.

Mods/Addons:

• Ergon ST gel saddle
• Ergon GP3 grips/bar ends
• Schwalbe Hurricane Tires
• Ortlieb Panniers with Tubus abrasion protectors
• Camelback water bottle
• Kinekt suspension seat post
• Bontrager Line Pro grip pin pedals
• Bontrager carbon water bottle holder
• Bontrager top-tube bag
• Bontrager rear city tail light
• Bontrager mini-tire pump
• AtranVelo DV heavy duty kick stand ( not pictured currently waiting for DHL delivery )

CB38B703-6592-4184-8680-2C3E1F4D1F17.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like you did quite a bit of add-ons, I did order the same seat post and found it online for $187 and Im debating about new tires as well.
Kinekt seat post is amazing and totally worth it. You got a reduced price on it too; I paid 250. I had it on my first ebike and transfered it to my trek. I can’t even remember if it’s all one piece with the post connected to the suspension part or two pieces.

I recommend the hurricane tires. Their a perfect middle ground to schwalbes rock razor tires and the smooth but slippery schwalbe marathon. Good price too at only $€40 per tire.

Kinekt seat post is amazing and totally worth it. You got a reduced price on it too; I paid 250. I had it on my first ebike and transfered it to my trek. I can’t even remember if it’s all one piece with the post connected to the suspension part or two pieces.
well, I found the website from a source on this forum and the promo deal was 25% off and free shipping. so thank you to this group of participants always will to share their experience and deals for shopping

well, I found the website from a source on this forum and the promo deal was 25% off and free shipping. so thank you to this group of participants always will to share their experience and deals for shopping
Couldn’t agree more , I find everyone helpful too and all the sources I otherwise wouldn’t have been aware of. Most of my add-ons and mods I’ve learned from other EBR members posts.

Couldn’t agree more , I find everyone helpful too and all the sources I otherwise wouldn’t have been aware of. Most of my add-ons and mods I’ve learned from other EBR members posts.
yeah, Im searching for people's posting pics of their Allant's and setup just so I can get some ideas as well

Back