All new BH 2015 models line up.

I know Prodeco was thinking a year ago had concept bikes for both a police frame and fat tire with two motors…wonder why they didn't pursue that?

Looks like some one pulled the trigger earlier and updated the site with all new models. They deleted some models from the website.

I know you can because I was the first in the world to do it :)).

I have tried a Nitro battery on my euro BH Race and Jumper.
Peter, just to be clear .... no problem with a Nitro 48 volt battery in combination with a 36v controller and 350w motors for a 36v system? Did you notice an increase in top speed?

Now, since all the new models seems to use a different linear battery shape(the older one with a small curved top), how is it going to affect the availability of the battery for older models in future? Other than the nitro series(where a 48v battery is used), and neo carbon(36v 12amp) and neo volts(36v 9amp) models, looks like all new models will be coming with the new straight battery.

Peter, just to be clear .... no problem with a Nitro 48 volt battery in combination with a 36v controller and 350w motors for a 36v system? Did you notice an increase in top speed?

I have only tried it on a few trips. No problems. I know guys in Australia has ridden 1000 of km with no problems.

Yep. Topspeed increased from 30 kmh to 40 kmh.
Though the top speed drops 2 kmh pr bar you loose.
When I had 1 bar left the top speed was 32 kmh.
I am pretty sure a 36v usbike with a Nitro battery will reach 45 kmh as top speed because the motor has 350w instead of 250 in Europe.

I have only tried it on a few trips. No problems. I know guys in Australia has ridden 1000 of km with no problems.

Yep. Topspeed increased from 30 kmh to 40 kmh.
Though the top speed drops 2 kmh pr bar you loose.
When I had 1 bar left the top speed was 32 kmh.
I am pretty sure a 36v usbike with a Nitro battery will reach 45 kmh as top speed because the motor has 350w instead of 250 in Europe.
Thanks for the quick reply, Peter. Did you need a new charger for the Nitro battery, or are you able to use the one your bike came with?

Thanks for the exciting new models.
I find my 26" Jumper about as large as I can handle.
It looks like the full-suspensions are all 27.5 or 29 inch tires.
Will the 26" still be available?
I'm at the time in life where I start shrinking; I used to 5'11" and seem to nearer 5'9" these days -- sigh...

Mike
Colorado, USA
Mike, while we do not make 26" mtn bike models anymore, the 27.5 cockpit should be a bit smaller with the EVO format battery, though can't confirm at least until I try the bike out next week when at the office when they should be back from Interbike.

Mike, while we do not make 26" mtn bike models anymore, the 27.5 cockpit should be a bit smaller with the EVO format battery, though can't confirm at least until I try the bike out next week when at the office when they should be back from Interbike.
I can confirm it's a very similar fit to the 26" Jumper. I had this same concern as I have a short 30" inseam. I was able to fit the bike well.

That is a VERY LARGE product range!! Are they getting too diverse? Love the Nitro and the fact that they still have my Carbon with a standard 12amp battery!
+1
IMHO the Neo Carbon is still a better spec than the 2015 Evo Race for commuting. The Carbon is a kilo lighter, has same running gear and better antipuncture tyres. Also has a vital kick stand!

I have a Neo Race and have tried a Neo Carbon.
You really don't feel any weight difference.
Actually the Carbon feels heavier when riding because of the fatter tires.

If I were to choose again I would still go for the Race but remember the Race is useless on all other surfaces than tarmac.
And if you don't like a hard ride don't go for the Race :).

The Neo Carbon in Australia is much lighter than in the USA as it doesnt have the Suntour SF11 forks - it's ALL carbon, and a tarmac-only beast as well. In Australia a Carbon weighs in at 41.6lbs opposed the USA version 45lbs. Anyway all are good :cool:, just wish I could buy a Nitro Race in Australia (but sadly they're not legal here!) :D

Back