After 3 months riding with Emma3.0

Dominique Bosworth

Region
USA
I received my Roll Road Emma 3.0 e-bike in early June this year, and let me tell you, as a 6' tall, 300 lbs guy, finding the right ride isn’t easy. After what felt like an eternity of scrolling through endless options online, I finally landed on the Emma 3.0. It wasn’t a name I recognized, but boy, it sure didn’t disappoint! In fact, this bike has been my trusty steed, taking me on all sorts of adventures, including my latest escapade to the Burning Man Festival.

First off, shoutout to their customer service team—these folks must live in a 24/7 bike shop, because they’re always around. Seriously, it’s like they’ve got an alarm set to go off whenever I have a question about my bike. No matter the hour, I’d shoot them a message, and they’d reply faster than I could finish my snack break. This level of service is rarer than a unicorn at a car dealership, and it’s made me feel like I hit the jackpot.

Now, let’s talk about the ride itself. The Emma 3.0 comes with a dual front and rear suspension system that made even the bumpy paths of the desert feel like I was gliding on clouds. And let’s not forget the dual battery life—because when you’re hauling around my 300 lbs of pure dad bod, you need all the juice you can get. This beast of a bike didn’t flinch, even when I packed it with all my gear for Burning Man.

Oh, and the seat! The glorious 24’’ long seat that cradles my behind like it was custom-made for me. Comfort is everything when you’re spending hours on the road, and this bike knows it. My trip to Burning Man wasn’t just enjoyable; it was a revelation. Who knew that a guy like me could zip around the desert with a grin so wide, it rivaled the sunburn on my face?

So yeah, the Emma 3.0 might not be famous, but it’s got everything I need. Plus, it makes me look cool—well, as cool as a 6' tall, 300 lbs guy on an e-bike can look.

Last edited:
Do you know how to charge both batteries at the same time, we are often two adult passengers sitting together on the Emma 3, so it drains the batteries faster.

Do you know how to charge both batteries at the same time, we are often two adult passengers sitting together on the Emma 3, so it drains the batteries faster.
My advice: 1. buy a second charger; 2. use one battery at one time, don't use both batteries at the same time, so you'll extend your riding range.

Back