Advanced LCD Matrix Display

Is that a throttle attached to it? Does that mean it turns your bike into a Class 2 bike? I'd prefer to keep mine Class 3 if possible.

As far as I know, it doesn't include the throttle - that's separate.

I wrote to Juiced about it and they said they hadn't shipped yet because they "had to return them to the mfg because we didn’t like the way they were working. We are working with them to correct the issue, I don’t have a delivery date as of yet."

They told me it was an issue with not having the controllers in hand. A 9fet controller can be updated easily by Juiced or a dealer, but it may be more difficult for an end user. When I asked about a controller update at the local bike shop.... crickets. I love the juiced products, but I feel that with all the stuff launching they are spread a little thin and it seems to be impacting the customer service and communication.

Actually I'm having a good customer service experience so far with them...they have been responsive with emails and as well as phone calls to me.

finally cxld my order - they're not even on the website anymore, yet they are standard on the CC-S now as well as the HyperFat..... what's up with that???

This display was one of the reasons I bought a CrossCurrent - now it's not available???

I do not think juiced cares to make this happen. They didn't acknowledge my service ticket or follow up when I asked about resolutions.

I do not think juiced cares to make this happen. They didn't acknowledge my service ticket or follow up when I asked about resolutions.

We do care. But there are some compatibility issues that need to be carefully worked out so the upgrade can go smoothly. Otherwise there will be loss of some functions or fragmentation which makes doing support very difficult.

A response! Thank you, Tora. Based on what I read on the blog an other sites, upgrading the controller may involve some solder work if your bike has the older connectors. As a person who flies RC electric aircraft at a club (we have planes up to 8 feet in wingspan), I can vouch that a poorly-soldered connector makes for some fantastic failures when things start to heat up.

I want the LCD monitor, and I have the 27-year background in soldering, but I'm still not going to hold my breath on this. It's only going to happen when they have a surplus of both the LCD monitors and the 9-FET controllers in stock.

That said, any details on how feasible this may be in the future would be greatly appreciated. Clinking to hope forever makes for a rough time.

There is no need to solder anything. We moved to using all XT60 connectors for the internal power connections in the frame. The XT60s are easier to use and are a little more compact than the old ones. We are working on the kit and detailed instructions so the bikes in the field can be successfully upgraded. It will have the connector and or adaptor.

There is no need to solder anything. We moved to using all XT60 connectors for the internal power connections in the frame. The XT60s are easier to use and are a little more compact than the old ones. We are working on the kit and detailed instructions so the bikes in the field can be successfully upgraded. It will have the connector and or adaptor.

How close is this to being actually delivered? Is it 1 month, 2 months, 6? I ordered in April for a May delivery.

Do you think this will happen in my life time, I'm 63 now?

Do you think this will happen in my life time, I'm 63 now?
I fully understand. Ones perspective changes when approaching the end of ones life. People with the attributes of this type of marketer will exist no matter your age.
You need to to view the responses of your fellow posters to develop an accurate assessment of the truth.

Back