Advanced LCD Matrix Display

Well mine was canceled also, a HUGE selling point of juiced for me was local dealer support (lbs no longer carries juiced) and expansion and upgradeability. I am super disappointed.

Sorry for this issue with the LCD display. We do plan to have it available as an upgrade kit. We need some time get up all the documentation and things before we send them out.
Are you really going to have this controller and LCD display available for all ocean current owners? I'm serious because I would like to keep this bike as is every other way but if not I am going to have to spend some more money on it in order to keep torque sensor and go to a grin controller. That's the only way I can get more amps and have torque sensor, go to grinfinium controller and bottom bracket torque sensor, don't want to but it's looking like that's the only way I'm going to get LCD " cycle analyst " ,more dependable controller, and keep torque sensor or I'm going to put it up for sale. Can I please get a response?

Does anyone know whether the new LCD display will work properly on the original Crosscurrent or does it require a controller upgrade to as well?

Back