Accessories for Priority current? Racks and Suspension options

ebikerr

Region
USA
Hello
I would like to add a 25kg rack to carry pannier bags and also a suspension seatpost, and maybe a suspension stem if I go with this bike. Anybody added this stuff? What brands did you go for.

Here's the "official" link to Priority's lineup of Current-specific accessories:

Hello
I would like to add a 25kg rack to carry pannier bags and also a suspension seatpost, and maybe a suspension stem if I go with this bike. Anybody added this stuff? What brands did you go for.
I have added both a Kinekt suspension seatpost and stem (as I recall I needed a riser for the stem to maintain seating position geometry). Both help, but my bikes with wider lower pressure tires and front suspension forks are still intrinsically more comfortable to ride. I also added a Tubus rack although a bit expensive, is compatible with the Ortlieb Panniers mounting system, which I already had. Other additions include Ergon GP2 grips and a Hafny bar end mirror. I also jury rigged a shroud for the display since mine seems to wash out badly in bright sunlight. If available, I might try the monochrome display that comes with the new Lectric Premium model that uses the same Truckrun mid drive. Note I have the Enviolo version and would not get this bike any other way. Also the use of the suspension stem does not seem to detract from the handling/nimbleness/braking feel of the bike at all.

Back