Juiced Closing Up Shop?

jrhoffman75

Region
USA
Based on discussions on Facebook and juiced/reddit it looks like Juiced is going out of business.

wouldnt be a surprise,the low hanging fruit from the ebike craze is gone,now there are pretty good bikes at a budget price,you have to consider a lot of "ebike" riders" were not high end crazy to begin with and the advent of the ebike allowed a lot of formerly sedentary people to get back in the saddle again,plus the used market is crazy,you would be lucky to get 40% of your purchase back price on an unused nice bike,i have a c11 i would sell for half price never used if someone was interested its a lovely midweight st 700 c bike basically brand new, no one seems interested was even willing to deliver within 50 miles, one of these days you are going to see things such as treks coming down to a more reasonable level

I have known the owner of Juiced for more than a decade.
It is very sad that they are closing up. It is never good thing to see a company close because of the market turbulence.
While our Zen customers take priority, we are happy to help Juiced customers if they need parts later, especially crucial components like batteries, motors, and controllers. We have access to their supply chain.
Please reach out to [email protected]

Thanks

Very sad indeed, but thank you for offering us Juiced customers some assistance Ravi. I wish Juiced employees the best. Great product, sad to see this happen to them.

When we were in China, many suppliers indicated this. We are still assessing the debt condition with suppliers and in the US.
We will do our best to support the community with safer batteries, motors, and controllers.

Electric.co:
E-bike maker Juiced Bikes appears to collapse amid silence from owners

Pretty bummed about this, as I just purchased a JetCurrent Pro from Juiced [which I LOVE] in June. Contacted Ravi [Zen}, and already have confirmation that they will be able to supply any parts. I made a specific inquiry about 52V 19.2AH battery, which they are waiting for UL approval of.
I had a Juiced RC for a couple of years that was an excellent piece electric bike. I loved it.

This is absolutely the way forward, it is the most important issue facing ebikes.

They are slowly getting banned from the very places you want to store them and ride to because of battery concerns, so leave them in the street?

Another bike thief with a portable grinder in the news.

Last edited:
Strange as the website is still up and taking orders and my co-worker still gets emails from them about buying a JetCurrent almost daily. I told him don't mess with Juiced because support, be it online or calling, is nonexistent. Knowing Ravi is nice enough to offer parts support should Juiced fail is a slight reassurance. So maybe if the online prices fall to clearance numbers than it might be worth my co-worker to purchase a Juiced.

Strange as the website is still up and taking orders and my co-worker still gets emails from them about buying a JetCurrent almost daily. I told him don't mess with Juiced because support, be it online or calling, is nonexistent. Knowing Ravi is nice enough to offer parts support should Juiced fail is a slight reassurance. So maybe if the online prices fall to clearance numbers than it might be worth my co-worker to purchase a Juiced.
Yeah I checked on that too... I read on Reddit that they lost a court case forcing them to pay a considerable amount of money. Not sure of the entire back story to that...

Someone may purchase the company and turn it around - as without this court case happening the company appeared to be solvent.

My only point was.... DOST. We all well remember that $h!t show, still selling bikes without any intention on delivering them. Outside of my bad experience with Juiced I still hope that they somehow pull thru. They are no different than Rad, Lectric, Addmotor and the countless others making inroads on affordable DTC ebikes. Juiced still have/had? a good product at its price point.

My only point was.... DOST. We all well remember that $h!t show, still selling bikes without any intention on delivering them. Outside of my bad experience with Juiced I still hope that they somehow pull thru. They are no different than Rad, Lectric, Addmotor and the countless others making inroads on affordable DTC ebikes. Juiced still have/had? a good product at its price point.
I got a bike from dost,cant remember which model"Moscow? nice bike I didnt like it sold it for pennies on the dollar,the new owner was pleased with it,sometimes they come through sometimes they dont,would imagine company owners sometimes take too many trips on company dime.Had bad experience with EBC, the owner got real short with me because of a charge back( thought I paid for the dang thing,the price was so good I thought it was scam,back in the day when scams were so prevalent,the owner got so testy I will never buy from them again,oth they sell Ecotric bikes at a good price point(or used to).

As this is seeping in, I don't regret purchasing my Rip Current. I love that thing. Being a retired engineer, I can and will keep it operational. I read the NY Supreme Court judgment amount, but did not see what it was for. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fancy controller they were selling?

I read the NY Supreme Court judgment amount, but did not see what it was for.
Juice ran out of money, sought funding from a "lender of last resort", Libertas Funding. Libertas purchased Juice's outstanding future Receivables, a deal known as 'revenue funding". Juice didn't pay according to the terms of the agreement. Juice and the lender reached a settlement on a new schedule of payments. Juice did not meet the new payment schedule. Libertas filed suit for payment in full. The court ruled against Juice in the amount of $888K for principal, interest, and attorney's fees.

Looks like all of the company assets, brand names, trademarks, domain name, etc., are being auctioned off starting tomorrrow 10/15.

Back