It has been a while... Looking for ebike rental info in the Palm Springs area

kahn

Region
USA
City
northWET washington
Friends have invited me to join them once it cools down down there. So I'm looking for ebike rental info.

As some may know, I have a Specialized Creo and would not mind renting one down there. But i maybe have some interest in seeing what else might be a reasonable option. Rides would generally be 15-20 miles, if that. On my Creo I do 20-30 mile rides and have a Range Extender to make sure that I can conquer our hills rather than be conquered by them. No 40's yet this year but one 35 miler.

Any info could be appreciated.

Friends have invited me to join them once it cools down down there. So I'm looking for ebike rental info.

As some may know, I have a Specialized Creo and would not mind renting one down there. But i maybe have some interest in seeing what else might be a reasonable option. Rides would generally be 15-20 miles, if that. On my Creo I do 20-30 mile rides and have a Range Extender to make sure that I can conquer our hills rather than be conquered by them. No 40's yet this year but one 35 miler.

Any info could be appreciated.
How long will you be down here riding?

How long will you be down here riding?
Thanks for the reply.

About a week. My friends have a Bike Friday motorized tandem. I doubt we would ride every day. And I think the time share is in Palm Desert???? I probably need more info from them. Transporting their bike and then a BEAST could be a problem on a rack!

Thanks for the reply.

About a week. My friends have a Bike Friday motorized tandem. I doubt we would ride every day. And I think the time share is in Palm Desert???? I probably need more info from them. Transporting their bike and then a BEAST could be a problem on a rack!
If you are in Palm Springs, you are welcome to borrow one of my Ebikes for a day. I have a Level 2, Espin Sport and Ride 1 Up Gravelster here at this house. I'm fairly close to downtown PS...

If you are in Palm Springs, you are welcome to borrow one of my Ebikes for a day. I have a Level 2, Espin Sport and Ride 1 Up Gravelster here at this house. I'm fairly close to downtown PS...
That is incredibly generous of you. I'm a shrinking 5'7" and ride a medium Creo.

That is incredibly generous of you. I'm a shrinking 5'7" and ride a medium Creo.
I'm 5'6" and all three of my bikes would fit. Also, if you are going to ride in Palm Desert, Palm Desert Bikes and Brews has ebike rentals and a nice selection to choose from. Great guys. PM me when you get closer to your Palm Springs riding day and I will have one ready to go for you...

I'm 5'6" and all three of my bikes would fit. Also, if you are going to ride in Palm Desert, Palm Desert Bikes and Brews has ebike rentals and a nice selection to choose from. Great guys. PM me when you get closer to your Palm Springs riding day and I will have one ready to go for you...
Again, thanks. My friends are really trying to encourage me to go and, at the moment, I'm inclined to do so.

Back