Cruise control

siclmn

My bike updated and now it has cruise control, I can't figure out what it does? It is an ST2

Last edited:
My comprehension about Cruise Control on the Stromer is a sort of recuperation mode that is allowing you maintaining a chosen speed on downhill. While the classic recup mode just slow you down depending on the amount you choose.

Last edited:
It is brilliant, I use it frequently on the steep hills around here. Details on how to use it can be found on the Software Releases page: Omni software for Stromer | Look at the possibilities here! (stromerbike.com), here's an excerpt from the webpage:

SUI FW 4.4.3.3

November 20, 2023

Cruise Control
  • Cruise Control is available as a new downhill assistant with adjustable target speed
  • Activation and deactivation by long press on the minus button
  • Adjustment of target speed in adjustable speed increments using minus and plus button
  • The recuperation mode can be configured under Menu/Bike/Recup Mode
    • Mode: Here you can choose between the new «Cruise Control» or the previous «Recup» mode
    • Pedaling: Defines the force required on the pedals to automatically deactivate the selected mode.
    • Speed: Speed steps when increasing/decreasing speed with [+] or [-] button in Cruise Control mode
  • The “Cruise Control” and “Recup” mode cannot be activated when the battery is 100% charged

Back