Could you recommed suitable bike for me?

Rank Li

Region
USA
Hi,I'm Rank from Los Angeles,I want to purchase a light and durable bike,my bugest is USD2000 to USD2500,could you give me some suggestions?

Most ebike are 50lb
I can handle my 57lb ebike without 7lb battery.
Easily I can throw it inside cargo bed of my Toyota.
$2000 e bike?
Join the whining team.

Hi,I'm Rank from Los Angeles,I want to purchase a light and durable bike,my bugest is USD2000 to USD2500,could you give me some suggestions?
Look at the current Specialized sales. A Vado SL could be what you are looking for.

Don't take Stefan Mikes advice specialized ebikes are rubbish their motors are anemic.
Buy whatever you like. It's your money not his. $2K is not gonna get you a good proper ebike. Shop around more stay away from specialized brand.
I bought a China made emtb any shade tree mechanic can remove and replace wear and tear parts no problem.
I've been riding mine to extreme conditions. 7K Miles within two years of ownership.

Hi Rank,
This can be done, if you are willing to add some sweat equity. For example, I purchased a Dutch style Specialized bike for $100 and converted it with a 90nm cargo motor after refurbishing it. The good ones are not heavy, hunky/clunky. This one has an internal hub of gears. The motor pulls the heavy duty eChain through the shiftable gears. Because the battery is external it can be replaced with any brand of battery as the tech evolves and not only brand X at inflated costs for proprietary stuff that goes obsolete on purpose. With the matching rack and fenders it is 42 lbs. It tops out at about 27 mph and is a climber.
1714317976863.jpeg

1714318129522.jpeg

You should buy brand X model Y for exactly USD2500 ;)

If you provide a lot more information on your specific needs, biking experience, fitness … you might get a more specific and appropriate answers :)

Back