Broken battery connectors on the battery and the frame of my BH Evo Jumper 29 Pro

arneguss

Region
Europe
I have broken the battery connectors on the battery and the frame of my BH Evo Jumper 29 Pro bike. Does anyone know where I can buy new contacts?

A picture of the connectors would help. I have batteries in what they call the Atlas, Hailong, and DP-poly cases and the connectors in both the cradles and batteries are replaceable. If yours are the same, you can find them on aliexpress.com

Hi,

The bike has frame number 48W1605A0134. The battery has code BH1303GH21V20C0234.

1000001096.jpg
1000001095.jpg

Attachments

• 20240306_181220.jpg
    20240306_181220.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 27
A picture of the connectors would help. I have batteries in what they call the Atlas, Hailong, and DP-poly cases and the connectors in both the cradles and batteries are replaceable. If yours are the same, you can find them on aliexpress.com
1712858734798.png

Attachments

• 1712858736055.png
    1712858736055.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Did these pictures help? 🙂

Does the battery have an Off switch? If so turn it off and extract the connector. See if it has a model number on its side.

You have a melted connector, plus there's a lot of things going on there. Hopefully, th connector on the bike is OK. Probably need a dealer fix.
It is broken and that is the only problem. I only need two new connectors to replace these connectors on the battery and the frame. The Norwegian dialers are not able to get these connectors from BH bikes, due to extremly poor service from BH bikes!!!!

Soory. Your picture appeared to show six pins next to blade connectors, and that one of the pins had melted. They're not as sharp as your pics of the labels.

BH Motion has a big youtube channel and many videos. Maybe you can get someone to listen to your complaint in one of their comments over there or perhaps on other social media.

Soory. Your picture appeared to show six pins next to blade connectors, and that one of the pins had melted. They're not as sharp as your pics of the labels.

BH Motion has a big youtube channel and many videos. Maybe you can get someone to listen to your complaint in one of their comments over there or perhaps on other social media.

The problem is not that the pins or connectors are melted. The problem is that both connectors are broken in two parts. I have checked that all the wires and the contacts on the back of the connectors are undamaged. So I only need two new connectors so that a certified electrician can change the connectors. My dealer has stopped selling BH-bikes and cannot buy contacts from BH-bikes. I have tried to order the contacts from BH-bikes without success. ☹ ☹ ☹

Back