Shipping Container of New Biktrix FS Model Stolen.. Help track down the thieves.

Gionnirocket

Region
USA
City
Y. O.
Screenshot_20240323_103544_Gallery.jpg

Seems a whole container of this new model was stolen over night.

Hey @roshan... I can't imagine how piss'd you are.
I know I've given you a hard time in the past, but this really sucks!
Hopefully with enough eyes out there they'll be caught soon and you recover most if not all.

To add a bit of humor, I do need to ask one favor of you.... Please don't have me arrested! 🙃

PXL_20240105_194721516~3.jpg

Last edited:
IMO... this was organized if not also inside crime.
I'd bet this container won't even be unloaded and shipped to some country that will make it impossible to track.

It's going to be difficult to unload all those at once. Hopefully the crooks are stupid enough to post them on Craigslist or eBay and get caught quickly, but re shipping to another port seems likely.

I agree wholeheartedly that this sucks and hope that the thieves are found. My question, though, as a business owner myself... you telling me that Biktrix doesn't have insurance to cover this? What about the shipyard? I can't imagine the Biktrix is going to be out $500k. They won't be compensated right away, but it shouldn't take too long considering the press that this robbery has received. Is there an error in my thought process?
Again, I feel for them & hope the thieves are caught, but this is the exact scenario why we have insurance for these things.

Yes anybody can be member. Don't buy ebike from Wattwagons . Owner got slammed here on ebr.
I know anyone CAN be a member ... but as the Marx Brothers pointed out " I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member ..." so is @roshan (still) a member? He doesn't seem to show up in my picklist after the "@" sign ...
Edit thanks @Gionnirocket ... you at least still show up in my picklist ...

I know anyone CAN be a member ... but as the Marx Brothers pointed out " I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member ..." so is @roshan (still) a member? He doesn't seem to show up in my picklist after the "@" sign ...
Edit thanks @Gionnirocket ... you at least still show up in my picklist ...
That's a welcomed change... I usually only show up on everyone's d_icklist 🙃

I just checked. The container was on a trailer and ready to roll unprotected. The thieves attached a tractor and pulled away. It shows that a camera is not security. It just lets you relive the trauma again and again.

Yeah 40 ft container load of ebikes easy $200k plus lost.
That happened here it was on 6 o'clock news. 20 ft. Container disappeared with high end ebikes brands. Cube, Haibike, R&M, Bulls and Sur Ron's.
Definitely an orchestrated job.
I just wonder if they will be parted out because the serial numbers are known. If that is the case than it is someone in the industry.

Back