Ordered the A7 Pro

tgianco

Region
USA
City
Folsom, CA
via a local bike shop, who will assemble w/ Tannus inserts (why not?). It's supposed to ship to the bike shop (so, shipping from SoCal to NorCal), so it's possible that I could be riding it this weekend. Can't freaking wait!

Congrats on the new Himiway!

I purchased a Cobra Pro last fall with Tannus inserts. They do add a little weight to the tires and I feel more tq steer with under 20 psi with my 4.8" fat tires. I had to up the psi to 30 to eliminate the front wheel tq steer. May not be an issue with your smaller tires. I did purchase a JACO ShockPro 300 psi MTB suspension hand pump to adjust the shock and forks for my Cobra Pro.

Congrats on the new Himiway!

I purchased a Cobra Pro last fall with Tannus inserts. They do add a little weight to the tires and I feel more tq steer with under 20 psi with my 4.8" fat tires. I had to up the psi to 30 to eliminate the front wheel tq steer. May not be an issue with your smaller tires. I did purchase a JACO ShockPro 300 psi MTB suspension hand pump to adjust the shock and forks for my Cobra Pro.
Debating whether to keep my original Himiway Cruiser to just beat on or to sell it for cheap. I'll figure that out once I seat how this new one handles.

via a local bike shop, who will assemble w/ Tannus inserts (why not?). It's supposed to ship to the bike shop (so, shipping from SoCal to NorCal), so it's possible that I could be riding it this weekend. Can't freaking wait!
Looks nice and good value. Very similar looking to my old Frey CC. Some decent components as well. Schwalbe tires, and a mid drive w torque sensor all for under 2500. Almost the same weight as the Frey too. 70 lbs.

Looks nice and good value. Very similar looking to my old Frey CC. Some decent components as well. Schwalbe tires, and a mid drive w torque sensor all for under 2500. Almost the same weight as the Frey too. 70 lbs.
Yeah, the weight was my only hesitation. It looks to be a really nice bike. I'll post my own review (no video) once I get a couple of rides under my belt.

Back