New X-Peak

Bo2255

Region
USA
Looking to hear about everyone's first ride on the new X Peak e bike, I'm having a big problem with Mine and want to see if anyone else is having the same problem,without saying what the problem is for now. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20240212_205204.jpg
    20240212_205204.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 51
My one problem is I cannot ride for another 8 weeks. I had what appears to be successful and effective spinal fusion.
Other wise I do not like the front rack. When squeezing between trees it protrudes too far when tire is turned too sharp. I will be installing Evo Brooklyn handlebar/basket.
Headlight may not be to my liking.
Otherwise it is a good looking bike. It checks a lot of boxes.
And your problem is?.... I can't get on and you can't get off?

My problem is the bike has a very bad wobble or a shimmy so bad it feels like the bike is going to fall apart or it's going to throw you off the bike I know it's new to the market and I was just hoping someone else that got one if they were having the same problem it's only when the throttle is engaged if you are just peddling it doesn't do it. It's going into the shop on Friday but Lectric only covers $60

For front end wobble. I know of one fix to air up tires and dial the front suspension stiffer.
I think Lectric should address via email to all owners.

If it thru out the bike I would expect Lectric to step up and take care of it.
Did they offer any checks for you to do?
Like PAS level?

For front end wobble. I know of one fix to air up tires and dial the front suspension stiffer.
I think Lectric should address via email to all owners.

If it thru out the bike I would expect Lectric to step up and take care of it.
Did they offer any checks for you to do?
Like PAS level?
Can't tell if the wobble or shimmy is in the front of the back the whole bike shakes they told me to check the air and the tires and that the front through axle was in correctly and to dial in the front suspensions all the way I did all that and it's still shakes like crazy I thought it might be my weight cuz I weigh 300 lb so I had my daughter do it who weighs 140 and it was doing it with her too so that's when they said bring it to a shop that they recommend and have them look at it and they would cover more than the 60 but get a quote First if work needs to be done

Good Luck. Please up date.
IMO, they should check and ship another along with a return shipping label. That would allow them to trouble shoot it. Was box in pretty good shape?

Yes the box was in pretty good shape a couple things but nothing that would cause damage I did take a picture of it a couple times. Thanks for caring I will let you know how everything turns out and good luck with your spinal fusion hope that works out for you.

I have walked about 1 to 1.5 miles every day the last almost three weeks with little or no pain. That is a 1st in maybe 15 years. I decided it was now or never.
I will let you know how everything turns out and good luck with your spinal fusion hope that works out for you

I have back problems too going on over 30 years L4 and L5 I'm on a lot of pain pills, COPD, high blood pressure, i'm almost 69 years old I weigh 310 pounds from 415 pounds. Was going to the wmca then I got covid so I got to get back to it and was hoping the bike will help me get a little bit more exercise, glad the walking is going well,so keep up with what you're doing it's definitely can't hurt and get back on your bike soon 🚴👍😊

Are you within the weight limit for the bike? Secondly, you say the bike perform normally under just pedal power? Then the implication is that the motor somehow is causing this--but how is that possible?

At first I thought perhaps it was a wheel out of balance due to the goop inside the inner tube clumping in one spot, but that would show up under pedal power also.

I really don't know it seemed to run better under Pedal Power but I was also told to remove the cargo package and I did that and it ran a lot better. I am a big guy but I had my daughter try out the bike too and she's 130 lb and it was doing the same thing with her. I have been working With lectric on this and they've been most helpful great customer service

Back