I ordered Xpeak

Dry Fork

I just ordered a XPEAK. Does Lectric have a good recent history of new product offerings?
They seem like good guys.
Thanks

They're a well known brand with a good reputation for support. Sometimes support is slower than they and the end user would like but they do get issues resolved as they come up, a little patience is sometimes necessary. In my opinion, you can't find a better value anywhere else. It's probably the best place to purchase a first ebike as you definitely get your money's worth.

Thanks for the response.
This my third ebike, and I have yet to feel I got my monies worth.
I just look for qualified long term support.
It is hard to beat their prices.

What are the other 2 ebikes you own? I bounced around with several brands and ended up with Lectric as well. For the price it fits my needs and I have no regrets. I have a XP 3.0 and a Xpedition.

I bought a Big Cat Fat Cat. I lost controller and just moved on.
The next was a Juiced RipCurrent. I am looking for a new motor for that one.
I was looking for a trike and choose Lectric trike for my wife.
Saw the Xpeak and could not help myself.
I use my bike on trails on public land for hunting. Not a bunch of miles each year, but brutal. And loaded with stuff much of the time.

I also order the step through after doing tons of research! I just couldn't find anything close to what it has and comeswith for the price. This will be my very first ebike. I can't wait!
We should compare reviews once we get them :)

Will do my best on review. But I do want to know what you think.
I have back surgery scheduled the 15th of January. I requested a late ship date.
I have had pain long enough and if I can walk w/o pain or at least with a cap on pain... life will be good. L5 vertebrae is fractured and not stable.
FWIW.... surgery is spinal decompression with L5-S1 fusion.
I agree price is fair and company seems solid.
On my wife's Lectric trike I find the front rack and basket awkward. It sticks out several inches maybe a foot or more and is mounted to the down pipe for the handlebars so does not turn with the tire.
I use Evo Brooklyn basket integrated handlebars on my other bike. Here is a link if interested.

Oh wow! Good luck with the surgery, I hope it works out!!
I'll wait to see how the baskets work that are coming, but thanks for the link.
I'm a full time rv'er and don't stay in one place too long, so hope it doesn't ship to late!

Just received notification of label creation on my new X-Peak. It is ready to ship. I am 1 week after spinal fusion. Results thus far are promising.
I will "give" the new bike to a grandson to put it thru its paces

Oh wow! I am still waiting! Hoping it ships next week! Did you get the accessories too at the same time??
Hope you have a speedy recovery so you can ride.

I got the accessories when ordered about 2 months ago. The last shipment from Lectric was about 8 days from label creation to being in the hands of FedEx.
Maybe quicker this time.

My new X-Peak to be delivered this Friday 2/2/24. I will report back on shipping condition and final appearance and first impression on performance.

I got the accessories! Label was created a day ago for the bike. If it ships today I should get it tomorrow, hopefully.
Stay tuned.............

Out for Delivery. I will need to recruit family members to retrieve from daughter's house, unbox, and assemble.

Due to spinal surgery, I supervised the unboxing and final assembly of my new X-Peak. That is a very attractive bike. The white with silver/gun metal gray accents is a good color combination. My wife and son-in-law took it for a spin just before dark. 10 weeks before I get to take it out.
There are two spots visible where the rear rack had rubbed on the packaging at turn down radius of the rear support. One side visible in paint. The other side thru the paint to expose aluminum. Tomorrow a more complete inspection as my doctors orders will allow.
No bending, lifting or twisting.

Back