Updating X35 Firmware Requires Visiting Local Dealer and Money

Atrus

Region
Europe
New firmware just released for the X35 and X20. Whilst the X20 easily can be updated using a smartphone, the X35 users have to visit a local dealer and pay a lot of money to get the new firmware installed. Customer care is obviously nothing Mahle care about.

I just visited their site. Have you tried the “Dealer” App? I hate hearing that users have to visit a dealer to upgrade firmware. There must be a way!

X35 users who want to update their firmware must visit a local dealer. The cost of the update will vary depending on the dealer, but it is likely to be around $100. So I recommend you check reviews about a $75 no deposit bonus code to get some money and grow your financial possibilities. For example, I have read about the best 75 dollars free spins, and I am informed enough to play.

Last edited:
I bet they are concerned about users damaging their devices if they try to update the firmware themselves or they want to control the rollout of new firmware updates so that they can ensure that they are not causing any problems.
True! Usually, if there is a power failure/user error, during firmware update, the device will “brick”. Car firmware updates are crazy. You have to do a series of functions during the update and they are timed.

Any ideas what the new firmware does or offers? I have an original X35 system on a Orbea M20i and now get a lot of code 6 (cadence/PAS sensor) errors. Turning the system off and back on usually clears the error for another 40-80 miles or so. Engineering mode on the consumer mobile app indicates everything is working well before the error occurs. Orbea USA suggested updating the firmware but there are no dealers near where I live. I just want to get a sense of the benefits/upside before investing the time and money for the update.

Back