Creo and Garmin Edge 1040:Cadence shows 1 when should be zero

GeoAZUSA

Region
USA
Riding my Creo, Garmin Edge 1040 shows a cadence of 1 when I am not pedaling.
When I ride my Orbea, the cadence is correct.
Orbea is Shimano Steps.
Creo is what SRAM and ?
I cannot find any adjustments on either the Creo or the Edge. (other than "do not count zero", which is engaged)
Any ideas on pairing or ? that might fix this?

I will bump your thread and also ask does the registering of a value of "1" make much difference in the overall statistics versus a clean ZERO?

I have a Garmin 1030 Plus and it does show a cadence of 1 with no pedal movement but not always. As the image shows, there is no speed but the cadence shows 1 when stationary. As far as their being a difference? Yes, the difference is 1. Does it matter? Maybe. If my bank statement shows off by a dollar it does matter. Primarily, why is there a difference? Did I error or did the bank error? Is a hacker testing my account for something bigger? Not primarily, it is a dollar.

ein
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 6.50.41 AM.png

Thx for the replies.
Here is my issue. I have a loop ride that is 6 miles almost constant uphill, followed by 8 miles of almost constant downhill, then the last two again uphill.
If the cadence would go to zero, then on the downhill my avg cadence for the ride wouldn't change (I have the Garmin set to ignore cadence zero).
As it is, since it reads 1 instead of actual 0, my avg cadence for the ride decreases and decreases during the long 8 mile downhill.
I had a Wahoo Bolt prior to the Garmin, and it read 0. So even though this may be more of a Garmin issue than a Creo issue, well, I thought I'd put the question to the Creo group anyway hoping someone might have a fix.

Back