lights out

Jim britt

Region
USA
I have a volt yukon,last week the bike totally went dead on me, rolled the bike home and put battery on charger for a couple hours and it was fine, I had a full charge when I left, today my front and rear lights went out and have stayed out, has anyone had this problem before? Any information would be great Thank you in advance.

I would check to see if there is voltage going to the headlight or taillight using a multimeter. To do that unplug wires going to headlight or taillight, turn on the bike, turn on the headlight using your control pad and check the voltage at the wires. Not sure of the exact model you have but if it's a middrive you should be seeing around 6V from the wires. I would also reach out to their support - they should be able to give you a hand with replacement parts if needed.

I would check to see if there is voltage going to the headlight or taillight using a multimeter. To do that unplug wires going to headlight or taillight, turn on the bike, turn on the headlight using your control pad and check the voltage at the wires. Not sure of the exact model you have but if it's a middrive you should be seeing around 6V from the wires. I would also reach out to their support - they should be able to give you a hand with replacement parts if needed.
Thankyou,it's a hubdrive,but I will do that.

Back