Schwinn Wanderlust Walmart

studebakerjack

Region
USA
it is ok it is a joekie bike from China it had bad tires and seat so I upgraded them , I put a bike rack in the back to ,you have to keep the pressure hi on the tires, it is very heavy compared to a 10 speed,you have throttle lag with the e-bikes, it came from the west coast in a box in good condition to boston, it is a little bit harder to assembly than I thought have to adjust the disk brakes and head stem and shifter, I didn't like the handle bars too got new, they should of gave us the 10400, battery but they gave us a 7800 it is good enough for me I am handicap ♿ 😀 so I get my exercise and I get to ride the subway to places and bike back like any bike you have to watch it like a hawk for people will take it from. you , most people on bikes could not ride a bike when they were little and they have no clue what can happen 😉 if you are a dummey thak a bike- e-bike - motorcycle safety course or read a book about it they are fun and dangerous 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_143619.jpg
    IMG_20220123_143619.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_20211205-112011_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-112011_Gallery.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 290
Almost all purchased ebikes are too heavy, Not bad for $999, and I read that Walmart gives you a 2 year warranty on the electrical parts. As for shifters, pedals, and brakes, those as you probably know are easy to fix/change, Have fun. Don't let it get stolen!

Almost all purchased ebikes are too heavy, Not bad for $999, and I read that Walmart gives you a 2 year warranty on the electrical parts. As for shifters, pedals, and brakes, those as you probably know are easy to fix/change, Have fun. Don't let it get stolen!
putting on my new hand grips from Electra i snaped the kickstand arm in half put to much stress on it,, i should call them up see what would they do it is under warranty,,, just cant waste the time Alibaba has parts cheep from china you have to wait 3 weeks for shipping

Interesting review from Consumer Reports. Joesie/Hiland appears to have a Shimano mid motor belt drive version as well.
B7EAF627-AB12-49AC-B74C-B770123C79F3.jpeg
5B12F33C-A545-4C31-BE72-38502EB89C13.jpeg

Back