Prodecotech is Back as Life EV

J.R.

Region
USA
City
Piedmont Highlands
Many of the models have returned. Bikes are still assembled in the USA with brand name parts like SRAM and RockShox. They look like the same bikes with different branding. Parts should fit older models.

Special Offer for Owners of ProdecoTech Bikes – $600 Off

If you own a ProdecoTech bicycle then you qualify for $600 off a new Life EV bicycle.
Contact us for more information about our program.
Call: 305-407-8343 or [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

I always liked the look of the Phantom and almost bought one as my first ebike.

The angle of that seattube seems dramatic

Thanks for posting.

I always liked the look of the Phantom and almost bought one as my first ebike.

The angle of that seattube seems dramatic
It is dramatic. Too dramatic for me. It does allow a taller rider longer reach to the handlebars when the seat post is extended. My first ebike was a 2014 Phantom X3. Still have it and it still works well. ~20k miles. It was my commuter, then my winter ice spiker bike. Now I only use it once in awhile to ride around the country roads where I live.

lifeelectricvehicles.com
I still have and ride my Scorpion 27 since 2014. It went through a rough patch where I had to send my power hub back (twice!) to China, where the drivetrain maker still supports it. Finally they really fixed it and it has been stable for several years. I have two water-bottle style batteries, bought from Keyde via Alibaba. The newer one gets over 50 miles range. I have taken two solo trips of 400 and 500 miles, carrying clothes and food, staying at motels. I got my weight down to 145, and the 250 watt motor moves me down the road just fine even with 14 lbs of gear. Whole bike including battery and panniers is 49 lbs. Their current offerings are all heavier than my Scorpion 27, because people want the big motors. The range sucks on their current models.

Last edited:
Back