Nireeka

Xchano

Region
USA
Hi Everyone,
I don’t have an ebike yet but I’ve requested to be included in this forum in order to inform the members of my experience with Nireeka and hopefully prevent more people getting victimized by the company. Let me first clarify that I cannot make a comment on Nireeka’s products, since I have not received the ebike that I purchased through aj crowdfunding site called Indiegogo. With my donation of $100 to Nireeka, i was given a perk to buy their ebike ahead of the product release for a discounted price. I be paid $1,430 for the Homie on Dec 27, 2019. I was given a delivery date of Feb 2020. I would not have known of the delay in my order if I have not contacted the company and inquired about it in March 2020. I was then promised of a delivery date in 4 weeks. When that did not happen in April 2020, I decided to ask for a refund. I’ve been following up since then for my refund. To this day, I am still waiting. I also learned that almost everyone who asked for a refund never got it. I would caution everyone in this forum about Nireeka’s terrible business practice. They have my money for more than a year now and they won’t tell me when I can get it back. Imagine this happening to you. I don’t know how to file a case against the company since they are based in UAE. I already filed a complain with Indiegogo, the crowd funding site, but they are not able to do anything because Nireeka’s campaign has ended. I emailed the CEO of Nireeka, Max Shojaie, letting him know that I needed the money to get through this pandemic and he said that my refund will be processed. That was 2 months ago. I never got a reply again after I followed up. The last communication that I have from their customer support was 1 month ago saying that they cannot give me a date when I can receive my refund. This was after I pleaded that my family needs the money ASAP because of the financial burden from the Covid pandemic. Heartless.

Sorry to hear that :(

How did you buy it? Credit card? PayPal? Don't you have a purchase protection?
I used a visa card but because I didn’t contact my bank immediately and tried to work with Nireeka to get my refund first, the purchase date was already beyond the 6 months period for disputing a transaction when I tried to go this route. I am still trying to get this case investigated and resolved through my bank. It is not progressing though. Nireeka had me going around in circles, passing me from customer service to sales to their crowdfunding backers relations. I initially though that the company is just inexperienced, thus, the chaos in the handling of returns or refunds. Only when they told me that they cannot tell me when I can get my refund, did I realize that the company was really trying to cheat me and steal my money

Ordered 2 years ago still no bike. Zero response from Nireeka when asking for a refund. Anyone reading this I would Stay away!

My experience has been spot on…10 weeks from order date the bike arrived as predicted, great packaging, great communication with CS via texting….

My experience has been spot on…10 weeks from order date the bike arrived as predicted, great packaging, great communication with CS via texting….
You should probably add details like when you ordered and when you received it seeing as you brought back a post from 2021.

Back