Benno RemiDemi Review

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! I just finished the Remi Demi review and am hoping to check out some of the other bikes and accessories they've been designing. It was extra fun, because I heard about this bike many months back (before it launched) and I've seen this category of utility ebikes and minibikes really take off since Super 73 created theirs a long time ago. What I really like here is the comfortable pedal position... so many of the other fat tire scramblers have the long banana seat that doesn't go up and down. Rad Power Bikes has the RadRunner with the seat that goes up and down, but doesn't slide forward or back and cannot use a suspension seatpost (unless you swap the saddle, and then it won't match the passenger seat). The RemiDemi is much more of a bicycle, using standard parts. It's fun, has some cool accessories, and uses Bosch. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if someone owns the bike. Here's my review:

Hi guys! I just finished the Remi Demi review and am hoping to check out some of the other bikes and accessories they've been designing. It was extra fun, because I heard about this bike many months back (before it launched) and I've seen this category of utility ebikes and minibikes really take off since Super 73 created theirs a long time ago. What I really like here is the comfortable pedal position... so many of the other fat tire scramblers have the long banana seat that doesn't go up and down. Rad Power Bikes has the RadRunner with the seat that goes up and down, but doesn't slide forward or back and cannot use a suspension seatpost (unless you swap the saddle, and then it won't match the passenger seat). The RemiDemi is much more of a bicycle, using standard parts. It's fun, has some cool accessories, and uses Bosch. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if someone owns the bike. Here's my review:

Is there a way to haul a passenger on this bike, like a high rail type accessory like the Boost has? I have a 6-year old that I would love to haul around with me in one of these. Thanks!

Back